The Student Room Group

How to Quit Greggs

Hi, I just had my first training day at Greggs after being officially employed by them, and I've realised it definitely isn't for me. I would like to resign asap, however I'm not sure how to do so; I've got a shift first thing in the morning tomorrow and I've also got my uniform etc. at home so I'm not really sure how to go about this? Thanks
Original post by sshrimpyy
Hi, I just had my first training day at Greggs after being officially employed by them, and I've realised it definitely isn't for me. I would like to resign asap, however I'm not sure how to do so; I've got a shift first thing in the morning tomorrow and I've also got my uniform etc. at home so I'm not really sure how to go about this? Thanks

talk to your manager sayign this job isnt for me and i have other plans like using my time to do work experience for uni etc., im leaving. they should understand.
Original post by Light Venom
talk to your manager sayign this job isnt for me and i have other plans like using my time to do work experience for uni etc., im leaving. they should understand.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending