The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Car Parking - City Campus (Weston Hall)

Hello guys, I'm having the dilemma of having a car and wanting to bring it to uni. I've applied for the city campuses with Weston Hall being my 1st choice as car parking is available. However after checking the Manchester Uni website, it states that only people with a disability is entitled. The problem is that I am the only driver of my car and if I dont use it, it will be left at home and will be a waste. Is that anyway to bring my car along? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.:confused:
Reply 1
Ummm... sell it?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
i applied there too i have a car aswell but i wana keep my car in manchester. *** it man just park it somewhere else nearby. doesnt have to be on your doorstep does it
Reply 3
You don't really need a car in central Manchester, it is just a hinderence and car crime is rife in that part of the city.
There is a giant car park near by, a multi storey, but I'm willing to bet it's really expensive. Any accommodation with a guaranteed car parking space attached is going to be expensive for your second year, generally. I wouldn't bother with it. You don't need it, the buses are ace.

Latest

Trending

Trending