Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Explosions in New York

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    Whole thing's fake bruv. Yet another jewish hoax, soon we'll see all the usual crisis actors pouring on to CNN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    Islam is the cause.The difference between moderate muslims and extremist muslims is that moderate muslims take their faith far less seriously.Extremist muslims take their faith seriously.They dont cherrypick the parts of islam they dont like.When it says kill unbelivers in the quran extremists dont ignore that,moderate muslims do.Muhhamed who is venerated by muslims spread islam at the point of a sword.
    Islam is a factor, not the solitary cause.

In the Quran, it may say to slay all kuffars, but it also says that if the enemy wants peace, you should also invoke peace.

There are some blatant contradictions in the Quran, if the fault is the ambiguity of this religious scripture, the fault lies in the hateufl, evil person who chooses the destructive message over the peaceful message. This is why almost all Muslims are peaceful, almost all of them choose peace and very few choose destruction - hatred which brews because of various other factors is what motivates some Muslims to choose the destructive interpretation over the peaceful one. Islam is a factor, but by no means the only factor, nor the main one.

ReputationRep:
    Lets go back in time to the cold war

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IkeaLamp)
    you're confusing the Minnesota mall stabbing with this event, please sort yourself out
    #TRIGGERED

No, that's what I'm talking about. If you'd bothered to read the first page before jumping in, you'd see that at first people thought the two events were connected (as per IS modus operandi in France), then I posted a BBC link to the Minnesota attack with more details. Including the ROP detail.

As far as I'm aware there is no peaceful connection to the bombs? Coulter's Law springs to mind, though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    alevelisstress - Remember me telling you the media creates narratives reporting similar incidents in bunches ..?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/180511...ear-barcelona/

A gas explosion in Spain would not be headline news but for the fact of the bombings in America
    Oh don't bring him into this. He'll derail the thread like he always does*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Romford)
    Whole thing's fake bruv. Yet another jewish hoax, soon we'll see all the usual crisis actors pouring on to CNN
    I'm assuming you're trolling but there are some nut cases out there who genuinely believe this horse crap.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    I'm assuming you're trolling but there are some nut cases out there who genuinely believe this horse crap.*
    Im assuming you believe Bataclan, Hebdo, Lee Rigby, Sandy Hook an that lot were all genuine?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37402130

New York bomb was 'act of terrorism'
    A bomb that exploded in New York City was an act of terrorism, Governor Andrew Cuomo says, but no link to international groups has been found.

Inb4 ISIS claim responsibility and #PrayForNYC

I will leave you with this: This is what Trumps craves, and this is what will give Trump victory.

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed as act of terror... Wonder how long it will be before we are subjected to shouts that it was peaceful terror?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    #TRIGGERED

No, that's what I'm talking about. If you'd bothered to read the first page before jumping in, you'd see that at first people thought the two events were connected (as per IS modus operandi in France), then I posted a BBC link to the Minnesota attack with more details. Including the ROP detail.

As far as I'm aware there is no peaceful connection to the bombs? Coulter's Law springs to mind, though...
    I'm talking about the bombing, you bring up the stabbing - two separate incidents, regardless of whether a handful of people involved in a different conversation may have brought it up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking about the bombing, you bring up the stabbing - two separate incidents, regardless of whether a handful of people involved in a different conversation may have brought it up.
    You were talking about people blaming Islam while quoting my post about Islam and Minnesota. If you're not interested in what happened in Minnesota, clip it out/don't quote it. That would avoid future confusion. Thanks. Apologies for misunderstanding.

I'll say it again - as far as I'm aware there's no link to Islam for NYC. Terror, though.

ReputationRep:
    No big deal now. Wars are everywhere. Human beings never stop killing each other. History always repeats itself .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, some more innocent criticism of an ideology - by insta-blaming Islam... :rolleyes:
    What is the problem? Of course Islam is to blame as it is turning humans into monsters. You need to be a quite psychopath to believe raping a 9-year old is nothing wrong.

Also, the minnesota guy was a confirmed muslims. Even before it was revealed people were right.

I am sure the bombings are as well from muslims but the MSM are tring to keep it quite knowing it will hurt Hillarys campaign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    What is the problem? Of course Islam is to blame as it is turning humans into monsters. You need to be a quite psychopath to believe raping a 9-year old is nothing wrong.

Also, the minnesota guy was a confirmed muslims. Even before it was revealed people were right.

I am sure the bombings are as well from muslims but the MSM are tring to keep it quite knowing it will hurt Hillarys campaign.
    Its not Islam which is doing it, educate yourself on what the Quran says outside of some dumb anti-Islam website like religionofpeace.com

ReputationRep:
    id imagine names of 8th century arabic origin like 'muhammed' 'ahmed' or 'saeed' feature highly in the names of suspects - not that suggests anything mind.

EDIT : NYPD release picture of main suspect on the run 'Ahmed Khan'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    id imagine names of 8th century arabic origin like 'muhammed' 'ahmed' or 'saeed' feature highly in the names of suspects - not that suggests anything mind.

EDIT : NYPD release picture of main suspect on the run 'Ahmed Khan'
    Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28yo Afghan-American.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the suspect, Ahmed Khan Rahami, is a radical Islamic terrorist. Hoping that he is caught before he successfully bombs anything.

ReputationRep:
    Its not Islam which is doing it, educate yourself on what the Quran says outside of some dumb anti-Islam website like religionofpeace.com
    You seem to be not correct. Of course all thoose are a result of teachings of Islam. I am not familiar if you are informed but mainstream Islam as well the islamic teology consider the prophet Muhamed as the most perfect person. This is more than enough to understad what is happening.

As it seems now the suspected of the NY bombings is a muslims. Seems we were right by assuming the bombs are in correlation with Islam.

ReputationRep:
    #ReligionOfPeace; culturally enriching cities with vibrant displays of colour and sparkle all around the world

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How do you eat your pizza
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.