The Student Room Group

What are my chances of receiving an offer

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
At AS I got CDE with the C and D being one mark below ( would remark but it's really expensive). However, my teachers are aware I just had some bad exam days as I had been achieving B's and A's all year. Therefore, they're predicting me ABC which I'm very comfortable I will get or excell.

I'm just worried I won't get any offers because of my crap grades. I'm not applying to crazy prestigious Uni's. Two of them require BBB, one requires BBC, one BCC and an aspirational choice that requires ABB. What I'm asking really is how much they take AS grades into consideration.

Honestly I think the universities will see those predictions as over ambitious. However as you at least have a good spread of choices it's not as risky a choice as it could be.
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
At AS I got CDE with the C and D being one mark below ( would remark but it's really expensive). However, my teachers are aware I just had some bad exam days as I had been achieving B's and A's all year. Therefore, they're predicting me ABC which I'm very comfortable I will get or excell. I'm just worried I won't get any offers because of my crap grades. I'm not applying to crazy prestigious Uni's. Two of them require BBB, one requires BBC, one BCC and an aspirational choice that requires ABB. What I'm asking really is how much they take AS grades into consideration.
Not in relation to the c.£40-45k your university education will cost you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending