Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Recommend Some Anime's PLEASE

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I'm male and 14 years old...

I just finished Death Note, starting Friday 5pm and finishing Today at 00.23am
    I LOVED IT!!! (I wish there were more!!!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why did Light die? :bawling:
    #TeamLight

I finished Hell Sing episodes + I to X the 2 weeks before

I need someone to give me some anime's I can watch quickly...

Around 0-110 episodes...

I heard that Attack On Titan is good, should I start it now or wait for more episodes to come out?

I watched One Piece until around episode 540, where Zoro gets Hordy unconcious...

I finished all Yu-Gi-Oh till now
    I am up to date with Pokemon

It doesn't have to be dubbed ones, it can just be subbed

Thank you!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Grandma, give me some ideas since you are like an anime fan
    AngryJellyfish xxx

ReputationRep:
    BUMP!

ReputationRep:
    Try Black Lagoon
    & Attack On Titan is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Try Black Lagoon
    & Attack On Titan is good.
    Black Lagoon has 30 episodes...

Should I watch it all at once (3-5 days) or space it out???

ReputationRep:
    If you liked Death Note I recommend you watch Code Geass - like Light, Lelouch is highly intelligent and an excellent strategist and both shows delve into complex mind games. It also presents a lot of moral dilemmas and leaves the viewer questioning who's really in the right, which I absolutely loved.
    Other shows presenting psychological battles and moral ambiguity are Fate/Zero (my personal favourite) Psycho Pass and Madoka Magica, all of which are awesome! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Certainly, grandchild.

Attack on Titan is probably a good call, great action scenes and superb animation and music. I personally wouldn't wait for series 2 before starting, since it's a fair way off (Spring 2017, assuming it isn't pushed back again), and it's just as likely to end on a cliffhanger.

Other series I'd suggest:
    Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, which I believe ends tonight.
    Kaiji if you like mind games and card games.
    Rokka no Yuusha for action and mystery.
    Baccano! - My all time #1 anime.
    And/or D.Gray-man for something a bit longer, now that it has finally gotten an anime sequel.

ReputationRep:
    Owari no Serpah is hella amazing (my favourite, season 3 is coming out in November according to my 'owari no seraph trash' little sister) Shingeki no Kyojin and Tokyo Ghoul are cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Black Lagoon has 30 episodes...

Should I watch it all at once (3-5 days) or space it out???
    However you want, I usually watch a series in marathon mode (as I did for BL).
    You should also check out Ghost in the Shell SAC if you have time.

ReputationRep:
    Steins;Gate and Code Geass are 2 amazing anime. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is my all-time favourite anime, I highly suggest watching those.

If you want a comedy/action, then OPM is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    However you want, I usually watch a series in marathon mode (as I did for BL).
    You should also check out Ghost in the Shell SAC if you have time.
    Okay Just started Attack On Titan...

I will go in order.

52 episodes, huh? I will try that as well then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Steins;Gate and Code Geass are 2 amazing anime. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is my all-time favourite anime, I highly suggest watching those.

If you want a comedy/action, then OPM is perfect.
    Can I watch FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood without watchiing the ones before?

ReputationRep:
    Can I watch FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood without watchiing the ones before?
    Yeah, FMA:B is just a remastering of the original which is more faithful to the manga and just better. So you can watch it without watching the ones before.

ReputationRep:
    Samurai Champloo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Yeah, FMA:B is just a remastering of the original which is more faithful to the manga and just better. So you can watch it without watching the ones before.
    Oh, okay thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Certainly, grandchild.

Attack on Titan is probably a good call, great action scenes and superb animation and music. I personally wouldn't wait for series 2 before starting, since it's a fair way off (Spring 2017, assuming it isn't pushed back again), and it's just as likely to end on a cliffhanger.

Other series I'd suggest:
    Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, which I believe ends tonight.
    Kaiji if you like mind games and card games.
    Rokka no Yuusha for action and mystery.
    Baccano! - My all time #1 anime.
    And/or D.Gray-man for something a bit longer, now that it has finally gotten an anime sequel.
    Thank you!! I've started attack on titan

I will watch Rokka no Yuusha or Kaiji First after that

Then I will see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiawaseNekox3)
    Owari no Serpah is hella amazing (my favourite, season 3 is coming out in November according to my 'owari no seraph trash' little sister)
    Not true, I'm sorry to say - I've not seen any official mention of a third series on Anime News Network, which I trust as a source of reliable anime information.

I've put together a thread listing all the anime series that are confirmed to be starting in October; it's unusual for any full-length series to start in November, as the TV channels in Japan (for anime at least) stick to a fairly strict 4-season schedule. New series almost always start in January, April, July or October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Not true, I'm sorry to say - I've not seen any official mention of a third series on Anime News Network, which I trust as a source of reliable anime information.

I've put together a thread listing all the anime series that are confirmed to be starting in October; it's unusual for any full-length series to start in November, as the TV channels in Japan (for anime at least) stick to a fairly strict 4-season schedule. New series almost always start in January, April, July or October.
    Damn, you know your s*** LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    NARUTO

ReputationRep:
    OreGairu

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you know your s*** LMAO!
    I've been watching anime as it airs since 2008 (or as close to 'as it airs' as the fansubs allowed, before all the simulcasting sites sprang up). It's hard not to notice the pattern when 95% of what you're watching suddenly comes to an end at the same points, four times a year, and a whole load of new shows jump up soon after to replace them. :p:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who will be the next permanent England boss?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.