The Student Room Group

Recommendations on which unis to apply for economics

I'm not sure on which unis I'd be likely to get offers from, I got AABD (English Literature - A, History - A, Maths - B, Physics - D) at AS, and am currently predicted AAB at A2; I'm retaking 2 maths modules to better my chances for an A overall in maths. Right now I'm looking at Warwick and Bath as ambitious unis and Birmingham, Lancaster, Surrey and Southhampton as likely options and Heriot Watt, Oxford Brookes,and UEA as insurance options. How likely am I to get offers from these unis, and any recommendations on other unis. I'm hoping to convince my maths teacher I'm capable of getting an A as I'd messed up on C1; also my English or History teacher for an A* as in History I got close to what he calculated as 100UMS and I just find I'm naturally good at English. Also if I manage an AAA prediction how does this affect my chances? Thanks in advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending