Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your skincare and beauty routine everyday?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    What products do you use and how much do you usually spend on makeup/ skincare products?
    Who is your beauty/ makeup inspiration and...
    What are YOUR beauty tips?

I wash my face everyday using the Dove Cream Bar soap and I sometimes use Pond's Cold Cream (all time favourite, something I definitely recommend).

I then moisturise using Aveeno. I apply sun cream everyday from March to the end of September. Normally, I use Soltan.

Makeup wise I only use mascara and Burt's bees lip balm.

I really embrace simplicity and emphasising natural beauty!

My beauty tip (from my grandma) is to put on Vaseline on the skin around my eyes and on my eyelashes and eyebrows. Also make sure to get no less than 8 hours of sleep!

My makeup inspiration is women from the 60s; they're so elegant, classy and refined.

ReputationRep:
    I literally just wash my face and apply lip balm.

ReputationRep:
    Morning:

Skincare:

Wash face with Body shop Nutriganics foaming face wash

Apply Benton Aloe propolis soothing gel onto clean dry skin

If have dry skin of not a really warm day apply a small amount of e45 cream to areas of skin that get dehydrated.

Make up:

Missha M signature real complete bb cream (which contains UV protection and PA++ to prevent sun damage)

Tony moly eyebrow tatoo pen (though barely use this now as I tint my eyebrows weekly with Hairwell eyebrow tint (brown), as for some reason despite having brown hair my eyebrows are blonde and it looks a bit odd that they don't match otherwise.

Some mascara (Primark), sometimes some eyeliner if I going out to the pub or something

Lipbalm and lipstick if going out somewhere like the pub or a get together.

ReputationRep:
    Morning: Body Shop Tea Tree Oil facial wash, Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser
    Night: Clean + Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser and then some spot gel that's prescribed

Make up I normally just do powder, fill in my eyebrows + Vaseline if it's just a normal day and I'm leaving the house.
    Mascara, foundation and eyeliner if I'm going to work/out somewhere nice.

ReputationRep:
    Morning:
    Just wash face with water
    When getting ready,
    Moisturiser: Dr. Organic Argan Oil cream
    Makeup: Maybeline concealer (the one with the pink sponge on top), mascara and eyeliner

Evening:
    Face wash: boots face wash cucumber
    (I may do a quick facial or homemade scrub- just rub some lemon and honey on to my face and leave for 10 mins or mix honey and cinnamon for a scrub)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    morning:
    wash face with body shop vitamin e cleanser
    sometimes use the 'let the good times roll' exfoliating wash instead ( about 3 times a week)
    body shop vitamin e eye cream
    moisturise with rose hip oil
    use ladival spf 30 sunscreen every day

night:
    use clarisonic with the vit e cleanser
    vit e eye cream
    nutriganics smoothing serum
    body shop 8 hrs sleep oil

i just use whatever i've got on hand... i really like beauty products so i buy and try out a lot
    my tips are to exfoliate .. do this at least 3 times a week
    if using foundation then use primer to protect skin
    dont use too much vaseline.. its carcinogenic and a by product of crude oil
    i really recommend the rosehip oil.. its a lovely and light but hydrating moisturiser
    oh and if youve got short eyelashes and they dont stay up when you curl them and apply mascara, then just use a waterproof mascara (took me ages to work this out)

ReputationRep:
    I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

ReputationRep:
    Use Biore face wash each morning. Cocoa butter on face in morning and after showering.Vaseline on lips whenever I feel/ observe a hint of dryness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiapullmanxx)
    What products do you use and how much do you usually spend on makeup/ skincare products?
    Who is your beauty/ makeup inspiration and...
    What are YOUR beauty tips?

I wash my face everyday using the Dove Cream Bar soap and I sometimes use Pond's Cold Cream (all time favourite, something I definitely recommend).

I then moisturise using Aveeno. I apply sun cream everyday from March to the end of September. Normally, I use Soltan.

Makeup wise I only use mascara and Burt's bees lip balm.

I really embrace simplicity and emphasising natural beauty!

My beauty tip (from my grandma) is to put on Vaseline on the skin around my eyes and on my eyelashes and eyebrows. Also make sure to get no less than 8 hours of sleep!

My makeup inspiration is women from the 60s; they're so elegant, classy and refined.
    Hardly anything. I wash my face every morning with soap and water, apply moisturiser under my foundation and take my makeup off with wipes every night before washing my face and thats it! I get so many compliments about my skin being clear so I just keep on doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Morning: wash face with some face wash (duh).

Night:
    I'm a man not a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whydoidothis?)
    Morning: wash face with some face wash (duh).

Night:
    I'm a man not a woman.
    I'm perplexed. What about you having a penis makes you think dirty and/or dried out skin is more attractive on a man than it is on a woman? Most people wash their face twice per day. Basic hygiene practices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jco19)
    I'm perplexed. What about you having a penis makes you think dirty and/or dried out skin is more attractive on a man than it is on a woman? Most people wash their face twice per day. Basic hygiene practices.
    It was a joke, people on this forum take everything so literally.

ReputationRep:
    Morning and evening:
    Take 2 vitamin supplements for healthy skin (environ)
    Environ sebuwash (face wash)
    Environ sebutone (toner)
    Environ sebuspot (spot gel)
    Environ moisturiser

In the evening:
    Oil on face and back

Makeup:
    Clinique superprimer reduce redness
    Foundation (either Mac 24 hour or Jane iredale BB Cream)
    Rimmel Powder
    Clinique Blusher (if going out)
    Smashbox Contour powder, higlighting powder (if going out)
    Curl eyelashes & Smashbox mascara
    Bobbi brown eyeliner sepia ink gel

ReputationRep:
    water

ReputationRep:
    You girls do so much!

This is what i do and what most that i know do (male). Many deny it at first though.

Wake up: Wash etc. I use Palmers cocoa butter cream, bit of lip balm.
    Trim beard, sort hair (a little hairspray)

Certain times of the year i'd put on a touch of fake tan ngl (gets rid of any red/pinkness, does not make me brown or orange)

At night, some E45 cream before bed.

During the summer, some sun beds if need be.

Edit: OMG some of you are including supplements, so i must too!

(I'll stop taking the p***)

I take an Omega 3 tablet or a multi vit because why not.

I got accused of botox a few months ago, my skin was that unwrinkled and clear.

Xoxox

ReputationRep:
    foaming gel for acne prone skin
    moisturizer
    a lil' prayer to our Lord Jesus
    urban decay eyeshadow
    lipstick
    mascara
    another prayer

ReputationRep:
    Both Morning and Evening:
    Superdrug tea tree facial foam wash
    Body shop seaweed oil balancing toner with the matching gel cream as moisturiser
    Vaseline on lips

Makeup:
    Benefit porefessional primer
    Mac pro longwear foundation or Clinique oil free makeup foundation
    Soap and glory kickass setting powder
    Mac whirl lipstick
    Maybelline eyeliner
    Too faced chocolate soleil bronzing powder
    Sleek solstice highlighter

lol the makeup bit sounds a lot but I add a very minimal amount as I have a quite clean complexion.

ReputationRep:
    Twice a day I wash my face using ProActiv and my body using Dove soap. I cream my face with ProActiv again and my body with Aveeno.

During the day, I put on my Lancome primer and foundation, fill in my eyebrows using my Rimmel pencil, use Barry M eyeliner (which I hate and want to change) and Rimmel mascara, and apply my Max Factor X lipstick which is usually red but sometimes dark purple or nude. In the night I always wash off my makeup, don't know how some girls sleep with it on.

ReputationRep:
    Loving the American Psycho reference...

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who will be the next permanent England boss?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.