The Student Room Group

NCA - Advice

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the NCA, for example recruitment, what experience and qualifications are useful to have, and stuff like that.
Much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by james0902
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the NCA, for example recruitment, what experience and qualifications are useful to have, and stuff like that.
Much appreciated :smile:

A lot has been written about NCA in the past, have a look through the old threads. The main points haven't changed in about 10 years, so 99% of the information will still be relevant.

If anything doesn't make sense, then come back and ask about it.

First starter for 10 is that the RAF likes people who can help themselves.
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
A lot has been written about NCA in the past, have a look through the old threads. The main points haven't changed in about 10 years, so 99% of the information will still be relevant.

If anything doesn't make sense, then come back and ask about it.

First starter for 10 is that the RAF likes people who can help themselves.

So I'm most interested in the drug enforcement side of things, where abouts can I find posts on here relating to this, eg what part of the forum? And also what kind of degree what help for this, I'm thinking of chemistry, would that play to my favour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by james0902
So I'm most interested in the drug enforcement side of things, where abouts can I find posts on here relating to this, eg what part of the forum? And also what kind of degree what help for this, I'm thinking of chemistry, would that play to my favour?

Ohh. You mean National Crime Agency.

Yeah, you won't find that in this forum. This is armed forces careers, they're not. Try the public sector forum.

Quick Reply

Latest