The Student Room Group

Presentations at uni please help

ok guys please for those studying accounting at uni could guys please tell me if you guys do presentations at uni and if so how often and in front of how many people. Also is it compulsory and is there any other alternatives like doing it written essay style or in front of the teacher only?? any help would be appreciated a lot
Doing presentations is an important part of learning from which you will develop important skills. In most places this is compulsory at some point in your uni career.
Reply 2
Original post by beember_10
ok guys please for those studying accounting at uni could guys please tell me if you guys do presentations at uni and if so how often and in front of how many people. Also is it compulsory and is there any other alternatives like doing it written essay style or in front of the teacher only?? any help would be appreciated a lot

Hi🙂
I am just about to start my 2nd year in accounting and we had one small presentation in year 1. It's part of the marketing module and is a group one so your not on your own. It's just in front of your tutorial group(mine was about 25 people). It lasts about ten minutes but it works out just a couple of minutes each and you have a poster to help you out(it's a poster presentation). I hate presentations and was so nervous but got through it so im sure you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest