The Student Room Group

status "approved" for 19th Sep but no loan received

In the "Your Payments" section of my student finance account it says that my student support loan is due to be paid today but I haven't received any money.

The status is "approved". Should I be doing anything else to change it to "submitted" or better still "paid"?

I was expecting to wake up and have it in my account today and this has thrown me out

Many thanks
It can take up to 3 days for the money to arrive in your account.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
It can take up to 3 days for the money to arrive in your account.

thanks - and do i actually have to physically enroll and wait for the uni to tell student finance before it gets approved? I have enrollment tomorrow so am worried that will delay things even more
Reply 3
If you're in first year, you will need to physically enrol at the university. For second years, an online enrolment will suffice, provided that the university has confirmed your registration with SFE.
Reply 4
Original post by Tamz789
If you're in first year, you will need to physically enrol at the university. For second years, an online enrolment will suffice, provided that the university has confirmed your registration with SFE.

Many thanks though it's a pity they don't make it clear anywhere (unless I missed it in the small print)
Hi there.

It's up to your College/Uni to confirm you've registered for each year before we can release payments. If this isn't received until on or after the scheduled date it will take an additional 3-5 working days from the day of receipt for the payment to be made.

This will have been confirmed as a requirement on your Notification of Entitlement letter which would have been issued to you.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending