The Student Room Group

I love being a black female !!!!!

Seriously, my mentality has changed.

I have learned to embrace my kinky coiled hair and learned how to rock styles with my short natural hair, it is just so unbelievable how my thoughts changed overnight.

This thread is inspired by my "i hate being a black female" thread and another thread called " a message to black girls".

I have taken most advice to heart and thought, being a black female can be expensive(it does not have to be) but you get to enjoy the benefits and plus you can rock your natural hair in ANY way, you just have to learn the right technique to adjust your hair the way you want to.

I have watched tons of youtube videos showcasing black females with their natural hair.

I love watching this youtuber called Journey to waist length and there are many others.

@0to100
Is it?
Cool. :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
Seriously, my mentality has changed.

I have learned to embrace my kinky coiled hair and learned how to rock styles with my short natural hair, it is just so unbelievable how my thoughts changed overnight.

This thread is inspired by my "i hate being a black female" thread and another thread called " a message to black girls".

I have taken most advice to heart and thought, being a black female can be expensive(it does not have to be) but you get to enjoy the benefits and plus you can rock your natural hair in ANY way, you just have to learn the right technique to adjust your hair the way you want to.

I have watched tons of youtube videos showcasing black females with their natural hair.

I love watching this youtuber called Journey to waist length and there are many others.

@0to100
i like being a fly white guy
Strange but cool
Good :yep:
So do I. We have the ability to do so many hairstyles and I love it
Original post by Welshstig
i like being a fly white guy

me 2
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending