Haha :lol:
    Yup, sure is!

Aww yup! :yep:

Blaming everything on Hamza then? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Got some Jesus lighting highlighting muh curves here.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And, what are they?
    The few things I like about myself? Hmm.

Well, firstly, I like that I'm very good at doing research. One time when I was in secondary school, for one of my subjects everyone in my class was put into groups to present a sort of project on how mankind would survive if we were to live in some sort of hub in space (possibly orbiting the Sun). In my group, I took on the task of doing some research on how we would grow fruits and vegetables when there was no daylight. I found an article on how to grow fruits and vegetables using artificial light (tube lights, etc). Also, my Year 8 Geography project was about Reykjavik (a city in Iceland) (we could choose our city) and was quite detailed.

Secondly, I like that I can cheer my friends up. For example, if I'm texting a friend, I'll add a bit of humour to the conversation and the occasional funny meme :P. Sometimes they'll tell me that I've cheered them up a bit.

Thirdly, I like that I have a love for creative writing, especially poetry. I wrote a couple of poems back in secondary school and (whilst at college) submitted a 100-word story to a national short story competition aimed at school students. The short story was published. I have a copy of the book that contains all of the short stories. (I don't think my story is as good as some of the other entries, though)

Fourth, I like that I *rarely* swear. When I do swear, it's stuff like "crap". Never the F-Word.

Fifth, I like that I can make really good brownies and make people happy as a result. It's quite tiring but worth it.

Can't think of anything else at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    You can still be! :rolleyes:
    Haha :lol:
    Yup, sure is!

Aww yup! :yep:

Blaming everything on Hamza then? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha idk how it can its weird :lol:
    Not blaming it on Hamza , dont say everyone is gonna blame it on me now!:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I already had hamza. I wanted another one and you earned it. :hugs:
    Haha thankss am i that nice? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FantasticMsFox)
    The few things I like about myself? Hmm.

Well, firstly, I like that I'm very good at doing research. One time when I was in secondary school, for one of my subjects everyone in my class was put into groups to present a sort of project on how mankind would survive if we were to live in some sort of hub in space (possibly orbiting the Sun). In my group, I took on the task of doing some research on how we would grow fruits and vegetables when there was no daylight. I found an article on how to grow fruits and vegetables using artificial light (tube lights, etc). Also, my Year 8 Geography project was about Reykjavik (a city in Iceland) (we could choose our city) and was quite detailed.

Secondly, I like that I can cheer my friends up. For example, if I'm texting a friend, I'll add a bit of humour to the conversation and the occasional funny meme :P. Sometimes they'll tell me that I've cheered them up a bit.

Thirdly, I like that I have a love for creative writing, especially poetry. I wrote a couple of poems back in secondary school and (whilst at college) submitted a 100-word story to a national short story competition aimed at school students. The short story was published. I have a copy of the book that contains all of the short stories. (I don't think my story is as good as some of the other entries, though)

Fourth, I like that I *rarely* swear. When I do swear, it's stuff like "crap". Never the F-Word.

Fifth, I like that I can make really good brownies and make people happy as a result. It's quite tiring but worth it.

Can't think of anything else at the moment...
    I'm really glad that you found it in yourself the ability to appreciate yourself. Most people find it hard, if not impossible but the fact that you do see these things in yourself is an achievement in itself. That's great. You could add some of this stuff regarding the research, the poetry and the book in your personal statement in the future maybe if you're running out of ideas to present yourself in the best light.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Haha thankss am i that nice? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol. It is because I am nice. :mmm: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    My D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol. It is because I am nice. :mmm: :lol:
    Nope you know i must be nice if i made 6 sisters on Tsr :rollseyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope you know i must be nice if i made 6 sisters on Tsr :rollseyes:
    Hahaha you know us girls make anyone a bhai. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha you know us girls make anyone a bhai. :lol:
    Thats actually soo true ngl:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i am ugly and i am proud

ReputationRep:
    The rhyming challenge obviously.
    OK, well gimme a word

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really glad that you found it in yourself the ability to appreciate yourself. Most people find it hard, if not impossible but the fact that you do see these things in yourself is an achievement in itself. That's great. You could add some of this stuff regarding the research, the poetry and the book in your personal statement in the future maybe if you're running out of ideas to present yourself in the best light.
    Thank you! I'm sometimes able to appreciate myself but other times, I just feel very down and cry because I don't think I can get a job or an apprenticeship. I've been good recently, though. Had some Madeira cake yesterday and that made me a bit happy.

Yeah, I guess I could add some of that stuff.

☺️ Thank you very much for this thread! If you believe in a religion, I hope you are rewarded immensely for your posts here. One of my beliefs is that even something simple like a smile is a form of charity. If your posts have helped someone to smile, I hope you are rewarded for that.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. :lol:

I care. :puppyeyes:

:lovehug:

Don't say that. You're so nice.

:five:
    Oh no. I mean in a GOOD way. I was fired because I complained that a client was racist. This "jeapordised the contract" and I thought well if they're not going to fire me, I'm going to freaking quit

So now I've gone back up north

But thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 1 of the main sisters because she is so nice to me haha but idk if we are brother & sisters anymore
    mediaya really helpful sister
    PrincessBO$$ 1 of my first sisters who told me about Aysha lol
    Tasnia'x she still owes me Pringles which she is sending me through post
    tasha_tah she is a new sister but idk if she is my sister , not talked about it yet the deed hasnt been done yet i think
    Loool. :lol: Thanks Bro
    I already sent it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Loool. :lol: Thanks Bro
    I already sent it.
    Hahaha no worries sister & no thats a lie:hand:
    I still havent got it :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: I like my LAUGH because it makes other people laugh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no worries sister & no thats a lie:hand:
    I still havent got it :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well you should have got it by now... :rolleyes: :mmm:
    Blame the Postman :lol:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who will be the next permanent England boss?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.