The Student Room Group

I'm so upset

It's September and it's still hot af outside. Anyone else done with summer and the sun, bring back the clouds and breeze ugh, what a mood it puts me in.
Original post by PrinceHarrys

That's not cool
Winter is the best tbh , i can snug up in my duvet and not sweat , short days are kinda depressing tho
Reply 4
In a few months you'll be singing a different tune. You're Canadian, you get snowstorms like in the Arctic, that ain't fun...
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Winter is the best tbh , i can snug up in my duvet and not sweat , short days are kinda depressing tho

And you can stick your feet out the sheets and let them be freezing cold.

Yea that's the sucky part the sun is down by 6pm sometimes 5pm.
Original post by UWS
In a few months you'll be singing a different tune. You're Canadian, you get snowstorms like in the Arctic, that ain't fun...

Idk this summer literally murdered my ass. Yes our winters are rough, but that cold breeze is 👌
I need a gf
Original post by xobeauty
And you can stick your feet out the sheets and let them be freezing cold.

Yea that's the sucky part the sun is down by 6pm sometimes 5pm.

Well it's coming soon so dw :wink:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Well it's coming soon so dw :wink:

Can't come soon enough

Original post by Angry Bird
I need a gf

Why? For sex? Or Just needy?

Yup, I've had those days this summer. Everyone running from the rain I run to it.
Original post by xobeauty
Can't come soon enough

Why? For sex? Or Just needy?

Yup, I've had those days this summer. Everyone running from the rain I run to it.

love
It's funny, because I love winter when it's hot, but hate winter when it's winter..
Putting on my super comfortable and warm winter coat is something I'm looking forward to again. I hate dressing for the summer because I don't do short sleeves in public. And those painful UV rays as well, and all that sweating even in your own home, who likes that ****?

Only thing I hate about winter is how cold my feet get. I kinda like the shorter daytime, I get to appreciate the bright lit up areas around the city in the night.

Quick Reply

Latest