The Student Room Group

I cant talk about my feelings?

So, i have been saying my boyfriend for nearly year now, we've officially been together for 7 months.
I just can't talk to him about how i am truely feeling, in all honesty i think i am depressed. He's very lovley, but he just tells me to "stop being so depressing". I cant explain to him how i feel, i can imagine him just saying "oh you'll be fine"
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So, i have been saying my boyfriend for nearly year now, we've officially been together for 7 months.
I just can't talk to him about how i am truely feeling, in all honesty i think i am depressed. He's very lovley, but he just tells me to "stop being so depressing". I cant explain to him how i feel, i can imagine him just saying "oh you'll be fine"

The hardest thing is admitting to yourself there is something wrong. If he truly loves you he will try and understand and if he cant he will stand by you. Nobody can completely understand how you feel especially if you're struggling to understand yourself. I know it is hard, but you need someone to talk to and lean on when things get hard, so who better that the person you with, who loves you for you. I wish i could give you better advice, but you need to decide whats best for you and your relationship.
If you can't open up to your boyfriend then something is wrong. A boyfriend is mean't to be loving and supportive, and if you need to open up.. The internet is always here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending