Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kissing at clubs advice?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Do you know how much counselling his gonna need?
    Already been through it and deep down I know it's unrealistic to pull a girl every time you go out, I just needed someone else's opinion so that I can believe it. I'm actually still feeling quite positive. I just wanted to be sure that what I wasn't just lying to myself to make me feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Already been through it and deep down I know it's unrealistic to pull a girl every time you go out, I just needed someone else's opinion so that I can believe it. I'm actually still feeling quite positive. I just wanted to be sure that what I wasn't just lying to myself to make me feel better.
    You can pull every night , a bit of chloroform here and there.

You can pull every night , a bit of chloroform here and there.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I agree! At pres I think to myself that I'm just going to go and have fun but deep down my mind still seems set on pulling probably I want to prove to myself that I'm adequate?
    mate
    at the back of their head everyone's thinking of pulling lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    But be careful because being out with females, everyone might think you're either they're gay bestie OR taken
    PREACH

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how much counselling his gonna need?
    =)))))))plenty i imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    PREACH
    lol
    at least someone appreciated me.

Unlike anonymous over here..

ReputationRep:
    at least someone appreciated me.

Unlike anonymous over here..
    with his attitude, i'm actually surprised he managed to pull at least once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    with his attitude, i'm actually surprised he managed to pull at least once
    You're lethal tonight

ReputationRep:
    all that effort and worrying and all you get is a kiss? .......................... whats the point?

ReputationRep:
    You're lethal tonight
    can't even rep
    https://media.giphy.com/media/SaMaDnsZ9yCRO/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    can't rep myself...
    we'll get thru this.

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal to have nights where you just can't seem to pull girls?
    Tell me, what demographic did you think would be listlessly browsing TSR's 'Relationships' forum at two o'clock in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    Just started Uni and I've been going out every night so far. I'm 19, I seem to get a decent amount of stares during daytime and I pulled first night (excuse the arrogance), but then tonight I got bad vibes. Is it normal to have a night where people don't seem as game? Tonight was only about the 4th time I have ever been clubbing.

So yeah, is it normal to have bad nights where you just can't pull? Also what advice have you got which may help? Tonight I was only with two of my flatmates but they were both girls so I thought that would make my life easier?
    What is it with people and 'pulling' on nights out.
    For me if I see a guy who is evidently out for 'a kiss' , I think he's a bit pathetic (sorry only word I could think).

ReputationRep:
    But be careful because being out with females, everyone might think you're either they're gay bestie OR taken
    We also like to act like you're gay or taken as a great way of not getting involved with you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe on the 4th time you went clubbing, you gave off the arrogance aura which believe it or not is a turn off for girls. Tone it down schmuck

ReputationRep:
    Never pulled on a night out, so perhaps not the best person to be giving advice on the subject, but you're certainly not going to have luck every night and if you go out looking for it, you're probably least likely to get it.

Just enjoy uni/the night life. The rest will come in time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Never pulled on a night out, so perhaps not the best person to be giving advice on the subject, but you're certainly not going to have luck every night and if you go out looking for it, you're probably least likely to get it.

Just enjoy uni/the night life. The rest will come in time.
    You break my heart :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    OP You must pm me. I can help you

very much

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who will be the next permanent England boss?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.