The Student Room Group

Does anyone love eating cheese?

:u: I love cheese especially cheese balls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg I love cheese. Can just eat it on its own, especially the Mexicana chilli original cheese. Recently found new love for Marmite flavoured cheese which taste amazing crumbled up in a salad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I like it, but I can't eat it in masses, because that's just weird.
Original post by FireFreezer77

Damn it. Beat me to it.
Baked Camembert :sexface:
I've found my people. Cheese is the best food group.

Original post by ์Nowuseeme
:u: I love cheese especially cheese balls.

Original post by A321
Omg I love cheese. Can just eat it on its own, especially the Mexicana chilli original cheese. Recently found new love for Marmite flavoured cheese which taste amazing crumbled up in a salad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Fractite
Yeah I like it, but I can't eat it in masses, because that's just weird.

Original post by FireFreezer77

Original post by cbreef
Damn it. Beat me to it.

Original post by Fox Corner
I've found my people. Cheese is the best food group.

Veg has never felt more love :daydreaming:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Veg has never felt more love :daydreaming:

I dont love cheese:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
I dont love cheese:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
:wink:
Text me bish :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by moonkatt
Baked Camembert :sexface:

I bought cammembert few weeks ago but most of it had to go in the bin. Maybe I didnt bake it enough but doesn't it feel too thick, it coats your whole mouth and leave behind a slimy feel. Or am I doing something wrong?! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
there was a girl on the bus from school yesterday who literally got out a packet of shredded cheese to eat. you're clearly not alone.
Original post by A321
I bought cammembert few weeks ago but most of it had to go in the bin. Maybe I didnt bake it enough but doesn't it feel too thick, it coats your whole mouth and leave behind a slimy feel. Or am I doing something wrong?! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can overcook it which can dry it out. I usually get some crusty bread and toast it and serve it with an onion chutney or redcurrant jelly. There's loads of guides on the Internet on how to bake it :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:frown:
:wink:
Text me bish :tongue:

Haha i forgot to reply , well i have done now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat young gouda like it's chocolate.

Try cheese on bread with a hint of jam/marmelade on top.
:lol:
Reply 16
Cheese, I was honestly gonna tag you in this thread, I swear.

@CheeseIsVeg

I love cheese. So does my boyfriend.
Melted cheese only.
I have loved cheese since I was about three. [I'm now 48 ]. In fact, as a child I hardly ate anything else. Just finished off some Cheshire Cheese and tomato sandwiches, with butter and a bit of Hellman's. Divine. When I lived in Paris I used to love my weekly trip to Marks and Spencer for my Cheshire Cheese fix. I also like Cheddar, Red Leicester and Edam. Need a cheese fix every day. That's one of the reasons I quit Slimming World. We were only allowed to eat 6 of the Laughing Cow Extra Light slices a day. I used to scoff them all in one sitting. I felt so miserable and so deprived I quit the group. Best thing I did. No-one comes between me and my cheese. One of my favourites that I used to have as a child ; fried cheese and bacon. Use Cheshire Cheese or similar as it's very crumbly and melts well. Put some cold water into a frying pan and heat the water slowly. Add the cheese and mix it in with the water. Keep stirring the cheese in the water until fully melted. Serve with bacon and slices of bread. Use the bread to soak up all the cheese "soup" you have made. Heaven.
Yup, especially in burgers.

Quick Reply

Latest