Hi, if anyone is doing new WJEC English language spec can anyone possibly predict the grade boundaries or perhaps your teacher might have told you for level 7 and 8.
Same follows to Maths.What do you think will be the marks require for 8/9?
Really I need to know what marks I need,as I tend do better when I have set myself a target - in this case marks.
Any help, is greatly appreciated.Thanks!
This might be kind of helpful:
Spoiler: Also this :
• For each examination, the top 20 per cent of those who get grade 7 or above will get a grade 9 –the very highest performers
• Broadly the same proportion of students will achieve a grade 7 and above as currently achieve an A and above
• Grade 5 will be positioned in the top third of the marks for a current Grade C and bottom third of the marks for a current Grade B. This will mean it will be of greater demand than the present grade C, and broadly in line with the average international PISA performance.
• Broadly the same proportion of students will achieve a grade 4 and above as currently achieve a grade C and above
• The bottom of grade 1 will be aligned with the bottom of the current grade G
Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
Already a member?
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following:
Not got an account?
Sign up now
© Copyright The Student Room 2016 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22
Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE