Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I look and act sexy for my FWB?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

Hey, so I'm going to see him tomorrow, it's gonna be the first time us spending time together at his new place and I just want to impress him a bit. I know I don't have to and that he likes me how I am but I've always felt like a bit of a plain Jane, especially in comparison to some of the girls I know he's seen in the past.

Also, aside from pleasing him, I just want to feel really confident and sexy in general so like any advice on what to where maybe? I usually just wear my hair down but anything more interesting I don't know. I wear a bit of makeup too, do you think I should try the smokey eye look :confused:
    At the same time, I don't want it to seem like I'm trying too hard, any advice appreciated xx

**any advice on what to wear lool

ReputationRep:
    If you really want to look sexy then no clothes is the best option.

(Original post by UWS)
    If you really want to look sexy then no clothes is the best option.
    Thanks for this, but ideally before I take my clothes off I'd like to look sexy :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    slutty clothes

ReputationRep:
    If you pole dance, it would be a great opportunity for you to do it in front of him (while attempting to strip of course)

ReputationRep:
    Crotchless panties.

ReputationRep:
    Matching underwear, lace is preferable. The key to looking and feeling sexy though is to just let go. Lose all inhibition and stop worrying about what he thinks or what his past gals have been like

ReputationRep:
    Get some black lacy underwear and stockings, but if you are going to wear stockings, don't dye your hair purple or do anything tumblrina-esque.

ReputationRep:
    Also learn how to twerk if you have a decent bum and he is a butt man. That **** makes my dick sprout into an oak tree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Matching underwear, lace is preferable. The key to looking and feeling sexy though is to just let go. Lose all inhibition and stop worrying about what he thinks or what his past gals have been like
    "Matching underwear, lace is preferable" Spot on

Strong wife material

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Also learn how to twerk if you have a decent bum and he is a butt man. That **** makes my dick sprout into an oak tree.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to be more subtle: a short skirt with a nice top and long boots something like this:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a66cdd313c.jpg

Wear some lacy underwear underneath.

If you want to be less subtle then get some lingerie fitted at the store and wear it under a coat. Lace always looks sexiest IMO but satin can be good too.

ReputationRep:
    A good pair of jeans and vest top is a simple and effective dress code for looking good but also not to high matinence x

It's down to your body language and tone of voice and mannerisms.

A calm but slightly excited voice, flirty to put it short. Make sure you know what you're gonna say, (the less words you can put it into, the better) so you don't sound and look like you don't know what you're doing, which is a turn off for both genders.

Walk like you're a strong independent black woman that don't need no man. (At least walk confidently about the fact that you're a woman and you know you're wanted)

Most of all, don't be desperate, have your own goals for the situation.

The subtlety of how we present ourselves is what can really make us sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Strong wife material
    What's that mean?

ReputationRep:
    you gotta have it in you, gurl

ReputationRep:
    Lingerie?

Not sure why you're so concerned about impressing your FWB, but whatever floats your boat!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How do you eat your pizza

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.