Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do boys look for in girls?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand boys and their minds please explain.

ReputationRep:
    Every boy has different and every girl is attractive in their own way. You don't have to change for a boy to like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crabber25)
    Every boy has different and every girl is attractive in their own way. You don't have to change for a boy to like you
    The biggest load of cliche I have read

ReputationRep:
    I like to see a bit of myself in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    The biggest load of cliche I have read
    ur right

ReputationRep:
    Nice face
    Nice tits/and or ass

They don't ask for much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaza Stripper)
    literally?=)))))))))))))

ReputationRep:
    Every guy is different depends what age they are.

How old are these guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    literally?=)))))))))))))
    My great, big, thick, long, hard, cock.

ReputationRep:
    Big tits and a big ass don't mean anything if your not happy in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Every guy is different depends what age they are.

How old are these guys?
    Lets say around 17.

ReputationRep:
    Im not saying i'll necessarily change just curious ya know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Big tits and a big ass don't mean anything if your not happy in a relationship.
    precisely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irinmathew)
    precisely

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it's hard to define it universally because obviously it's subjective. I'd say other than physical attraction, intelligence, love, trust and loyalty would be the key factors off the top of my head, for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    as long as you got a hole to put me willy in then i'm good.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jokes.

ReputationRep:
    As Immature as those comments are, they are evidence as to what a boy looks for in girls.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and just speak truth.
    If I saw a girl who I'd never met, the First thing which I (and every other boy) would check is their figure.
    Now before anyone takes this in the wrong way, May I exemplify I do not Perv on woman, but rather check whether they're attractive via Body or Face.
    Any male you meet will say they look at their Intelligence, Character first. That's alot of BS.
    It's how we are, but that doesn't mean we have no disregard for the so called "ugly girls", because I believe everyone has something beautiful about them and it may not be a physicaly noticeable thing, hence the reason why I advise everyone that they should give her/him a chance no matter how they are on the outside.

So

yeah,

Boys look for the Body and face when they first meet, however true men look at what makes them unique. After all, in today's age people are getting fake bodies right?

ReputationRep:

luv this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaza Stripper)
    Girls with cocks gotcha it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    As Immature as those comments are, they are evidence as to what a boy looks for in girls.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and just speak truth.
    If I saw a girl who I'd never met, the Firstthing which I (and every other boy) would check is their figure.
    Now before anyone takes this in the wrong way, May I exemplify I do not Perv on woman, but rather check whether they're attractive via Body or Face.
    Any male you meet will say they look at their Intelligence, Character first. That's alot of BS.
    It's how we are, but that doesn't mean we have no disregard for the so called "ugly girls", because I believe everyone has something beautiful about them and it may not be a physicaly noticeable thing, hence the reason why I advise everyone that they should give her/him a chance no matter how they are on the outside.

So

yeah,

Boys look for the Body and face when they first meet, however true men look at what makes them unique. After all, in today's age people are getting fake bodies right?

you have a point here tbh

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How do you eat your pizza

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.