The Student Room Group

UKCAT Time Management

I have my UKCAT a week tomorrow and have been doing some practice questions from their website to prepare.
I know that time management is key as I find that in some sections the time allocated isn't enough for me to answer all the questions accurately.
So, I was wondering if anyone with a better knowledge about it all and how it works would be able to let me know whether its common for students to not answer every question within each section?
Is it a usual thing to leave a few unanswered but to have the ones that you have answered be done to a high standard?
Thank youu!!
Original post by emilyhje
I have my UKCAT a week tomorrow and have been doing some practice questions from their website to prepare.
I know that time management is key as I find that in some sections the time allocated isn't enough for me to answer all the questions accurately.
So, I was wondering if anyone with a better knowledge about it all and how it works would be able to let me know whether its common for students to not answer every question within each section?
Is it a usual thing to leave a few unanswered but to have the ones that you have answered be done to a high standard?
Thank youu!!

Don't leave anything unanswered if you can help it, at least guess then flag the q.

Also I'd recommend getting onto medify for you last week, its the best resource I've used for UKCAT.
Reply 2
Original post by HopelessMedic
Don't leave anything unanswered if you can help it, at least guess then flag the q.

Also I'd recommend getting onto medify for you last week, its the best resource I've used for UKCAT.

Yeah I get what you mean, I will try to get through as many as I can as its better to answer them all as I'd be in with a chance but I just know that I'll get panicked on the day ahah

I'll look up medify - might pull me through

Thank you also for getting back about this!! :smile:
Original post by emilyhje
Yeah I get what you mean, I will try to get through as many as I can as its better to answer them all as I'd be in with a chance but I just know that I'll get panicked on the day ahah

I'll look up medify - might pull me through

Thank you also for getting back about this!! :smile:

No worries, best of luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending