The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Pregnant and about to start final year

Hello,
I recently found out I am 11 weeks pregnant and about to go off and finish my final year at university in Nottingham. All I have done is sway back and forth as to what to do. My degree is a scholarship. An unbelieveable opportunity I was given and I don't know what will happen in regards to that and whether I would be able to take time out and am scared of letting people down. But the thought of an abortion makes me feel sick, and know I will end up hating myself for it. Yet I am not ready to be a mother. If anyone has been through something similar or could give me any kind of advice I would be very grateful,
Regina
Original post by Regina27
Hello,
I recently found out I am 11 weeks pregnant and about to go off and finish my final year at university in Nottingham. All I have done is sway back and forth as to what to do. My degree is a scholarship. An unbelieveable opportunity I was given and I don't know what will happen in regards to that and whether I would be able to take time out and am scared of letting people down. But the thought of an abortion makes me feel sick, and know I will end up hating myself for it. Yet I am not ready to be a mother. If anyone has been through something similar or could give me any kind of advice I would be very grateful,
Regina

Hi @Regina27,

Sorry to hear about your situation Regina, we're always here to help and our Student Support Services team offers support for student parents and those with caring responsibilities.

If you want to talk to someone directly you can contact the Student Support Officer by telephone +44 (0)115 848 3290 or email [email protected].

Hope this helps and all the best
Tim - NTU TSR Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest