The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
well done lucy!! well pleased for you, after all the hassle you've had you deserve it :biggrin:
Reply 21
Hawk girl
Well done
I got my results the other day

AH Chem B
AH Bio B
AH Physics B
H music B

I'm going to Edinburgh!

Is anyone else doing vet med at Edinburgh?

I am!! Have you heard about accommodation yet?
Reply 22
Hey, so non-scottish results day tomorrow, scary! Lucyrobyn, or anyone else who has been on a waiting list, do i phone the uni (glasgow) or wait for them to contact me? (if i get the grades, that is).
Reply 23
phone them as soon as you get your results. i think i was only given a place because i kept phoning them and showed them how keen i was on getting in.
Reply 24
Thanks. My school is far from my home so it will mean using a lot of phone credit! Hope i have enough!

Did you ring Joyce Wason? Or someone else? Maybe in the main uni?!
Reply 25
I rang joyce wason. i had the office number from the rejection/interview letter they sent me. though if you dont have it then you can find it on the glasgow website, or just phone the main office and ask to be put through.

Goodluck for tomorrow egglet, im sure you have done great!!
Reply 26
Littlemissvet, did you check your status on track when you got your results? If so wat time was it? Ive been told they appear at 7am but other people have said its just morning some time.
Reply 27
good question tiny tiger i was just guna ask the same thing!! Ive heard midnight, 6/7am, and MIDDAY (hope that 1s not true!)
you can phone up as well cant you?
i cant understand how you must all be feeling about getting your a level results
im insanely nervous about my gcse results and theyre much less important!
Reply 30
u can phone up ye bu the phone lines will be just as busy as the ucas system! I wna no wen ucas is updated so i dont sit around for hours at midnight in the hope of finding out if im in!!! I cant pick my results up until 10.30 2moro its 2 long 2 wait :mad:
Good luck you guys, I remember how stressful it was waiting for those results, even though it was 3 years ago for me!
Reply 32
OMG i'm so nervous and excited for you all!! Good luck, try not to stay awake ALL night!! Hope everythings good!
Reply 33
I'm IN!!!!

YES!!

Nottingham here I come :biggrin:!
Reply 34
Me too!!!!!!!!!! See you there Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont know my grades yet, find out at 10, but I dont care...Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 35
Im into nottingham 2 (its my insurance) bu liverpool hasnt been updated yet....scared its a bad sign! So i mite b cin yas at nottingham 2!!!
AAA! I'm in to Liverpool!
Reply 37
Congratulations everyone!!
Reply 38
weldone everyone!!

wheres egglet??? i wana know if iv found another glasgow person.

egglet?? hello??
Reply 39
wahoo im in on the rvc gateway :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending