The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine A100 2017 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lololtolu
sorry, didn't read anything about a max. Just saw max 2 points per subject and I did 11.

Yeah its the top 9 subjects where A*/A = 2 and B = 1
Original post by Chocoholic20
Hi is anyone applying as a graduate to the A100 medicine course at Liverpool as well as the A101 course?
I'm in a bit of crappy situation.

I rang up Liverpool and they are saying that I need to mention in my personal statement why I would defer entry for the 5 year course even tho it's only for financial reasons.

The problem is if I do that then it sounds like I'm wanting defer entry for all courses even tho I've applied for the 4 year one (you can't defer for this one)

I'm so confused about what to do?
Please helppppppp should I include the reason or just leave it out?

Surely they can just ask me at interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went for both too :smile: We need a Liverpool grad thread (:
Reply 102
Has anyone got a confirmation email from liverpool yet?
Original post by Av_man
Has anyone got a confirmation email from liverpool yet?

Yeah, I did
Reply 104
Original post by Lemauricien
Yeah, I did

ah ok, when did you get it mate? I still haven't got mine yet, only got the email from UCAS :/
Original post by Av_man
ah ok, when did you get it mate? I still haven't got mine yet, only got the email from UCAS :/

I've not got anything either. :frown:
I submitted my application on 14th October and received a confirmation email on Tuesday.
Anyone applied via an agent? Did you receive the Data Protection Act form? And and if you're applying as an individual, would there have been any kind of notification from Liverpool by now??
Original post by Emir Imran
Anyone applied via an agent? Did you receive the Data Protection Act form? And and if you're applying as an individual, would there have been any kind of notification from Liverpool by now??

I submitted my UCAS application independently and only received a confirmation email from Liverpool.
Was it an email about your University ID though? That's what I got so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Applied for liv and got no confirmation so far :frown:
They're probably processing the applications right now. They've got a lot to handle you know haha :smile:
Original post by Pawini
Applied for liv and got no confirmation so far :frown:
Reply 112
Original post by Emir Imran
They're probably processing the applications right now. They've got a lot to handle you know haha :smile:

You'd think it would be automated to be honest but I just feel left out n I kinda keep worrying that I've done something wrong :tongue:
Original post by 10LFC10
For those that mentioned a101 has anyone had an acknowledgement email for that course ?

Nope.

What are your stats? You done the GAMSAT?
Original post by 10LFC10
Ok so I just received my acknowledgement, how spooky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really good stats!

Yeah I've just received mine too. Finally :biggrin:

Hate this wait, feel like I'm going to go crazy by the end of it.
Guys i didnt get an email either so i rang them and they said that was definitely weird. in the end they had me email the medicine admissions people after that they promptly sebt out the ackowledgement so id reccomend doing that if youre still waiting.
Reply 116
Original post by Millie-3
Guys i didnt get an email either so i rang them and they said that was definitely weird. in the end they had me email the medicine admissions people after that they promptly sebt out the ackowledgement so id reccomend doing that if youre still waiting.

Thanks a lot for that I'll email them straight away!
Reply 117
Does anyone know around what time the interviews are goven out??
Original post by abzz11

Quite late compared to other unis. maybe in the new year?
Original post by abzz11

Think last year was around February

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending