The Student Room Group

Crush has left his girlfriend. When will he ask me out

I met this guy at work and it was clear he fancied me. He was really shy with me but flirty too. He was very careful to never be alone with me though as he had a girlfriend and for whatever reason that made him only speak to me when others were around.

He had a long term girlfriend but they've sincr split up. I Know he found me attractive but I don't actually know if he's interested enough to want to date me.

They've only been split up a week, although the split was inevitable as they just didn't get on. How long would a guy usually take? And at what point should I accept the invitation to a date just isn't happening?

They were together 4 years.
when will *you* ask him out?
Original post by Anonymous
I met this guy at work and it was clear he fancied me. He was really shy with me but flirty too. He was very careful to never be alone with me though as he had a girlfriend and for whatever reason that made him only speak to me when others were around.

He had a long term girlfriend but they've sincr split up. I Know he found me attractive but I don't actually know if he's interested enough to want to date me.

They've only been split up a week, although the split was inevitable as they just didn't get on. How long would a guy usually take? And at what point should I accept the invitation to a date just isn't happening?

They were together 4 years.

If he obviously likes you, he should ask soon. Until then, just keep earning his trust. That should work. If not, let him do it in his own time.
Don't expect him to ask you out. If you want him then ask him out is my advice.
Never
Hahaha. :biggrin:
When you grow some balls and tell him you want him.

I really dislike this anti-swearing policy.
Reply 7
It's actually easier if you ask her out, hope you like being the rebound.
Original post by UWS
It's actually easier if you ask her out, hope you like being the rebound.

To ask his ex girlfriend out? :tongue: :wink:

OP, one of the best answers I have seen to a question this year is in post number 2 :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by SeanFM
To ask his ex girlfriend out? :tongue: :wink:

Well, if she swings that way :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending