Eurofighter pilot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Yet another noble TSR
    Hope you succeed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be an animator for Disney/Pixar

drone pilot. terminating bad guys is my dream job.

ReputationRep:
    Planetary scientist/ research scientist.I'd love to be one of those scientists who get to go to antartica or somewhere for like 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Why? I'd be curing all kinds of things.

Genetic engineering has amazing potential. Imagine for example if we could alter the level of Melonin in the skin while in the womb, we could cure racism by making people as white as us. Imagine if people were able to purchase 'upgrades' for their future children. Imagine if these people selectively bred with each other.
    You dont consider white skin to be a shallow trait? Why shouldnt we try to make people have darker skin if it comes to that.You are implying dark skin is a bad thing.Skin colour doesnt matter.I'm all for genetic engineering but we should try for useful traits.Smarter,stronger,everlast ing youth that kind of thing not skin colour.

ReputationRep:
    awww you're so lovely.
    i just wanna share interesting stuff with people and get paid to read books and talk about them lol
    Awhhh thank you!!!
    Haha! I hope you get to do what you dream of

ReputationRep:
    I want to own my own businesses either with coaching courses in marketing/advertising or something in baking, and something which allows me to travel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Awhhh thank you!!!
    Haha! I hope you get to do what you dream of
    i can't even rep you anymore sweetie=))))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lipsticklover)
    I want to own my own businesses either with coaching courses in marketing/advertising or something in baking, and something which allows me to travel
    sounds cool
    where would you like to travel?

ReputationRep:
    i can't even rep you anymore sweetie=))))
    Haha!!! It's okayyy the thought counts! ❤️❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    You dont consider white skin to be a shallow trait? Why shouldnt we try to make people have darker skin if it comes to that.You are implying dark skin is a bad thing.Skin colour doesnt matter.I'm all for genetic engineering but we should try for useful traits.Smarter,stronger,everlast ing youth that kind of thing not skin colour.
    from an evolutionary pov, darker skin is actually better
    black people are less likely to get skin cancer

ReputationRep:
    Be paid to research maths - so sad, but I'd love it!

ReputationRep:
    - CEO of my own (large) tech company or another already established stuff
    - MD in either private equity or investment banking
    - Exec of corporate strategy for a large corporation
    - Partner in a strategy consulting firm
    - This doesn't exist but: some sort of siloed exec level job (with exec level pay) focused on innovation, inventing new stuff, overall strategy, venture capital and internal M&A within a tech company

Oh, and philanthropist when I make enough money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    Lol every thread somehow leads to race or Islam or lgbt issues.

ReputationRep:
    Something in research for physics. Either as technical staff after a PhD or keeping just a Masters for a while and working in a less managerial role to get the grips of things, either working like an engineer or for technical staff in research. End goal is as a lecturer after a nice, research filled life. That, and I plan to become a writer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure yet

ReputationRep:
    Dictator or the next Putin

But I'm sure they are the same thing

ReputationRep:
    from an evolutionary pov, darker skin is actually better
    black people are less likely to get skin cancer
    From an evolutionary POV, darker skin and lighter skin are both well adapted to their environments. It's easier for a white person to produce vitamin D than it is for a black person. This is because where white people are indigenous, there is less sunlight. Black people can have a lot more vitamin d issues than white people in northern Europe, for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Actuarial analyst
    Actuary
    Forensic accountant
    Operational researcher
    Research scientist (for maths)
    Statistician
    Stockbroker

Haven't made my mind up yet, but looking closely at research scientist and stay in academia after uni.
    Did you literally just copy that from the prospects website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who is going to win Bake Off?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.