The Student Room Group

when to ask for her number?

Going to talk to this girl I like, ask for her number on the first conversation... good idea or bad??
Pics or I can't help.
Reply 2
It depends on how well the conversation goes. If you hit it off, slowly suggest something at the end about how you enjoyed talking, and ask if she's like to talk again by text.
Reply 3
Original post by Orbital_Rising
Pics or I can't help.

I have no pics :frown:

Original post by Opulent
It depends on how well the conversation goes. If you hit it off, slowly suggest something at the end about how you enjoyed talking, and ask if she's like to talk again by text.

oh okay, also what do you suggest, If she is always with friends? As I have been trying to wait for the right moment ,and she is always talking to her friends.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

oh okay, also what do you suggest, If she is always with friends? As I have been trying to wait for the right moment ,and she is always talking to her friends.

Do you get along with any of her friends? You could try join in a group conversation to begin with. If not, I guess just try approach her whenever you get the chance and tell her that you've wanted to say hi but she always seems quite busy and that you'd like to talk, or even exchange numbers.

:colonhash: well you may as well try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Reply 6
Original post by Orbital_Rising
:colonhash: well you may as well try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I can't find her on social media xD
Reply 7
I can't find her on social media xD

I feel your sexual frustration. It's a hard life when you can't find any pics to fap over. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Opulent
Do you get along with any of her friends? You could try join in a group conversation to begin with. If not, I guess just try approach her whenever you get the chance and tell her that you've wanted to say hi but she always seems quite busy and that you'd like to talk, or even exchange numbers.

see I don't know if that is a good idea, if she doesn't like me back then I will just look like a desperate idiot, and it will be so embarassing for me. I was thinking just to casually when I get the chance just say hello and introduce myself, ask for her name etc. rather than saying "I have been trying to talk to you" it won't really work I feel, and tbh I haven't been trying I have just been thinking about talking to her :wink:.
Reply 9
Original post by Davalla
I feel your sexual frustration. It's a hard life when you can't find any pics to fap over. :frown:

Nah, I don't fap, and I can't really fap to fully clothed still pictures. I am just so curious about her, and I keep forgetting what she looks like
Reply 10
see I don't know if that is a good idea, if she doesn't like me back then I will just look like a desperate idiot, and it will be so embarassing for me. I was thinking just to casually when I get the chance just say hello and introduce myself, ask for her name etc. rather than saying "I have been trying to talk to you" it won't really work I feel, and tbh I haven't been trying I have just been thinking about talking to her :wink:.

Yeah, I know what you mean hah. You clearly got it all sorted, so just do it!
when was the last time that you actually saw her and where?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending