The Student Room Group

Retaking A2 whilst in 1st year uni and applying ucas for another uni

Hi first time posting on tsr.
Im currently in my first year of uni (first week). I got into this uni through clearing as i didn't achive great results in my A2 which i got BBC in bio econ and maths respectivley. I had recieved offers from imperial, ucl, surrey as i got ABB last year in bio econ maths. However during year 13 I under performed due to health issues that werent that serious but effected my confidence and life. It made ne really anxious and depressed.

Now that the backstory is over i wanted to know is it possible to retake my A2 in june. I know that the specs changed but i know i can still retake the old one as its been confirmed. Can i retake and apply via ucas to go to another uni. My current uni isnt the worst but i feel like i havent reached my potential and im very unhappy at uni. Would unis still consider my application even if i am already in uni AND RETAKING EXAMS?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Yh could you move it please. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest