Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Should homeless people be forced to work?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    I see them lying around all day like they are owed someone. I have been dying in hospital and I never felt I was owed a thing. They should be forced to work, it'd be good for them, and it'd keep them from sleep and jerking off in public areas when they could easily go a few miles out of town and find a tree to sleep under. Entitled pieces of ****. Need to get on or die quietly. No sympathy for them.

ReputationRep:
    Drunken clubbers/professionals are worse as their hedonism is given a veneer of respectability, whereas a tramp is just a drunken tramp. Similarly high echelon roles like those in The City are dominated by coked up little tossers who gamble on peoples savings. In addition English men should be placed back at the top of the housing ladder rather than at the bottom where they are now. It it quite noticeable that the vast majority of homeless people are unattractive English males, victim of a zionist society that wants to ethnic cleanse them from all avenues of society. Our universities are anti-white english, as are the media and our workplaces.

ReputationRep:
    Okay time to sleep me thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salafi-Wahabi)
    Drunken clubbers/professionals are worse as their hedonism is given a veneer of respectability, whereas a tramp is just a drunken tramp. Similarly high echelon roles like those in The City are dominated by coked up little tossers who gamble on peoples savings. But nevertheless I would start by forcing members of the public to contribute cumpulsory zakat/dawah during ramadan. In addition English men should be placed back at the top of the housing ladder rather than at the bottom where they are now. It it quite noticeable that the vast majority of homeless people are unattractive English males, victim of a zionist society that wants to ethnic cleanse them from all avenues of society. Our universities are anti-white english, as are the media and our workplaces - you can't even wash up plates without being pushed out by Romanians.
    I like this troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salafi-Wahabi)
    Drunken clubbers/professionals are worse as their hedonism is given a veneer of respectability, whereas a tramp is just a drunken tramp. Similarly high echelon roles like those in The City are dominated by coked up little tossers who gamble on peoples savings. But nevertheless I would start by forcing members of the public to contribute cumpulsory zakat/dawah during ramadan. In addition English men should be placed back at the top of the housing ladder rather than at the bottom where they are now. It it quite noticeable that the vast majority of homeless people are unattractive English males, victim of a zionist society that wants to ethnic cleanse them from all avenues of society. Our universities are anti-white english, as are the media and our workplaces - you can't even wash up plates without being pushed out by Romanians.
    just gave your sorry arse a sarcastic rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    should be forced to work, it'd be good for them, and it'd keep them from sleep and jerking off in public areas when they could easily go a few miles out of town
    I love the Hitleresque feel of your idea - the whole "work or die" mentality. I'm actually pretty sure that most of the mentally fit ones would be willing to work if the hours were manageable and they were guaranteed food/shelter for the nights.

They can't go to the countryside because sheep don't give out donations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    I see them lying around all day like they are owed someone. I have been dying in hospital and I never felt I was owed a thing. They should be forced to work, it'd be good for them, and it'd keep them from sleep and jerking off in public areas when they could easily go a few miles out of town and find a tree to sleep under. Entitled pieces of ****. Need to get on or die quietly. No sympathy for them.
    Have you spoken to a homeless person before?
    if you did, you'd realise how utterly ridiculous your post is.

I really hope you're just a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimum_)

Troll and racist (on another thread) - nice mix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimum_)

I have actually. Have you? You'd be shocked how well off some of them are. Remember that it used to be the upper classes who did all these drugs, now it's the tramps. What does that say? Most of them are feigning hopelessness so they can get away with being drugged up lay-abouts. I have no problem with druggies, i just think they should work. Maybe force them to go out in the fields, drive tractors. They'd love it!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How do you eat your pizza

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.