http://s12.postimg.org/9e8v8ez1p/mkn.png
    Tri...gender?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  mernow.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  22.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    I thought agender was a typo of 'agenda' for a second there

I've only heard of transgender, never even heard of the others. I mean a lot of those terms look like they were made by some tumblr kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

I've only heard of transgender, never even heard of the others. I mean a lot of those terms look like they were made by some tumblr kid
    Literally no clue. Cba to google. Isn't important enough. Sorry XOR

ReputationRep:
    mate there's like 5 million genders, of course a few are going to be tri 7

ReputationRep:
    google says

Trigender is a gender identity which can be literally translated as 'three genders' or 'triple gender'. Trigender people experience exactly three gender identities, either simultaneously or varying between them. These three gender identities can be male, female and/or any non-binary identities.

ReputationRep:
    Is it identifying as the triforce?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...iforce.svg.png

I'm more concerned about what "graygender" is, personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Is it identifying as the triforce?

triforce has 3 triangles
    triangles have 3 sides
    the Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati confirmed
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/b4bfef6d...684do1_400.gif

ReputationRep:
    Except for cis and debatable trans I can explain them all fairly easily.

Attention seeking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    triforce has 3 triangles
    triangles have 3 sides
    the Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati confirmed
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/b4bfef6d...684do1_400.gif
    Oooooh that was very... illuminaughty.

ReputationRep:
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

ReputationRep:
    I Cs
    WUT
    U
    DID THAR
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    omfg :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Idk I'm guessing

Transgender: Identify as opposite gender
    Cis= Identify as biological sex gender
    Agender= Identifies as genderless
    Bigender= Idenfifies as two genders in varying amounts?
    Trigender= Someone said it above
    Demigender= Partially identifies as a certain gender
    Aporagender= Does not identify as female, male or anything inbetween but still has gendered feelings
    Polygender= Has multiple gender identities
    Pangender- Identifies as all genders
    Greygender= Identifies themselves outside of the gender binary and has a strong ambivalence about gender identity

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've been so misunderstood Apache, may your blades spin in the night sky for all to see!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, my mind goes weird ways when I drink illuminatea
    http://66.media.tumblr.com/af7222829...o71bo1_500.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I Cs
    WUT
    U
    DID THAR

omfg :toofunny:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Sorry you've been so misunderstood Apache, may your blades spin in the night sky for all to see!
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...85/410/f1a.jpg

ReputationRep:
    SANIC

ReputationRep:
    Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. A dragon, a lion, a witch, a fox – you name it – there is probably someone out there who feels like they are more these things than they are human. The otherkin community can be found lurking on Reddit, Tumblr, TV Tropes and other online forums.

http://www.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.cam.a...otherkin_0.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

rofl

ReputationRep:
    All except aporagender and cisgender if you haven't done biology are somewhat easy to decipher. IMO, the labels are completely unnecessary. Just be you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This feels like a wild spin-off of psychology's attempt to quantify and box in everything they see.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Who is going to win Bake Off?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.