The Student Room Group

I'm jewish but madly in love with them christian girls, what to do?.

What to do?.
I don't understand the problem
Reply 2
Log off TSR for starters. Then chat them up.
Reply 3
Well I'm Christian/no religion and fell in love with a Jewish girl. We're now engaged :biggrin:. So no reason why it shouldn't work the other way round. And indeed my fiancee's brother, who's obviously also Jewish, is dating a British Indian girl, family probably Hindu. Unless your family are very strict and worried about 'marrying out', I don't see the problem.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Log off TSR for starters. Then chat them up.

Yes, you are right.

But I don't have the courage to hit on them.
I'm too shy.
Reply 5
You can convert to Christianity...
My parents have been married for over 20 years and they're Catholic (my mum grew up in a convent in Italy!) and Jewish (my dad). They both keep their traditions, so as long as you can communicate and come to agreements on these matters with your significant other, it should be worth a go!
Reply 7
Original post by Trapz99
You can convert to Christianity...

You are right but I don't believe in religion, i'm an atheist.
I don't believe in god or religion.
I'm unsure where the problem is. Is it your family insisting you marry a Jewish girl? Is it that you want to hunt Christian women like a lion stalks the gazelle on the Serengeti?

My advice will change depending on how you answer this.
Reply 9
Original post by Mark19
Well I'm Christian/no religion and fell in love with a Jewish girl. We're now engaged :biggrin:. So no reason why it shouldn't work the other way round. And indeed my fiancee's brother, who's obviously also Jewish, is dating a British Indian girl, family probably Hindu. Unless your family are very strict and worried about 'marrying out', I don't see the problem.

Makes sense.
Reply 10
Original post by ThatOldGuy
I'm unsure where the problem is. Is it your family insisting you marry a Jewish girl? Is it that you want to hunt Christian women like a lion stalks the gazelle on the Serengeti?

My advice will change depending on how you answer this.

No, to be honest i'm just too shy and ashamed to hit on them.
I am afraid they will not want me because of my background.
And the funny thing is I don't even believe in judaism or any other religion, i'm an atheist.

I have inferiority complex I guess.
Original post by TarantINO1
No, to be honest i'm just too shy and ashamed to hit on them.
I am afraid they will not want me because of my background.
And the funny thing is I don't even believe in judaism or any other religion, i'm an atheist.

I have inferiority complex I guess.

Ah. So it's a lion stalking gazelle on the Serengeti thing. Cool. Okay - My advice is that if you see a deeply devout girl and your thoughts immediately go to fornication, keep 'em to yourself.

Women are women. You're either idealizing a group as being perfect or you see them as a challenge to be conquered because they ostensibly shouldn't be having sex with you. If it's the first, that's really unhealthy for you and you should try to get over it. If it's the second, then they deserve better than you.
Reply 12
Ah. So it's a lion stalking gazelle on the Serengeti thing. Cool. Okay - My advice is that if you see a deeply devout girl and your thoughts immediately go to fornication, keep 'em to yourself.

Women are women. You're either idealizing a group as being perfect or you see them as a challenge to be conquered because they ostensibly shouldn't be having sex with you. If it's the first, that's really unhealthy for you and you should try to get over it. If it's the second, then they deserve better than you.

You did not understand me.
I do not see them like "gazelles on the serengati" , not at all.
And I am certainly not stalking anyone.

I just am too shy to strike a conversation with them.
Original post by TarantINO1
You did not understand me.
I do not see them like "gazelles on the serengati" , not at all.
And I am certainly not stalking anyone.

I just am too shy to strike a conversation with them.

I did understand you.

Why do you like "Christian Girls"? What do you think, "Christian Girls" are like?
Reply 14
I did understand you.

Why do you like "Christian Girls"? What do you think, "Christian Girls" are like?

Actually I made this whole story up just for laughs.
Sorry about that.
Ffs, can we stop with the Jewish dating threads, I'm pretty sure they're mostly by the same person

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending