The Student Room Group

What can I do?

With uni decisions to make coming up in the future I'm at a loss as to which choices are right for me. I have just started my As year and I am studying Maths, Physics, Geography and French. For uni I am thinking of studying Accounting, Economics or Law and would appreciate any advice or suggestions about other degrees I could consider.
My GCSE results were:
English Lit - A*
Maths - A*
Geography - A*
French - A*
Religion -A*
Double Award - AA
Further Maths - A
Music - A
English Lang - A
Drama - B
Considering I crammed for the Gcses starting my revision in May I am quite happy. With these results and good results at A Level, which of the top unis would I be able to apply to with a decent chance of getting in?
Original post by atatat
With uni decisions to make coming up in the future I'm at a loss as to which choices are right for me. I have just started my As year and I am studying Maths, Physics, Geography and French. For uni I am thinking of studying Accounting, Economics or Law and would appreciate any advice or suggestions about other degrees I could consider.
My GCSE results were:
English Lit - A*
Maths - A*
Geography - A*
French - A*
Religion -A*
Double Award - AA
Further Maths - A
Music - A
English Lang - A
Drama - B
Considering I crammed for the Gcses starting my revision in May I am quite happy. With these results and good results at A Level, which of the top unis would I be able to apply to with a decent chance of getting in?

Almost all top unis should at least consider yu, yes (not sure about Oxford but that doesn't mean no, I just don't know and can't comment).

Perhaps you could study Accounting and Finance? It combines econ, maths, law, accounting.. and can include a placement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending