The Student Room Group

Student Finance

people have started getting texts saying that their maintenance loan will be in their banks within 3 days, however when i log on to the website, all of the payment statuses say 'approved' instead if submitted or paid.
is that because of the uni not confirming me on to the course yet, or is it SFE being it's usual unreliable self?
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by IsaacMusician
people have started getting texts saying that their maintenance loan will be in their banks within 3 days, however when i log on to the website, all of the payment statuses say 'approved' instead if submitted or paid.
is that because of the uni not confirming me on to the course yet, or is it SFE being it's usual unreliable self?
Thanks in advance :smile:

You should have received a letter from student finance saying how much you will get paid, and when the payments will be. Go to your online banking account and check your online statement. See whether the first payment has been made via a BCG (Bank giro credit), if this transaction to your account has been completed, you have more funds available. If not, then you will have to wait the remainder of the 3 working days.
Original post by 713Wave
You should have received a letter from student finance saying how much you will get paid, and when the payments will be. Go to your online banking account and check your online statement. See whether the first payment has been made via a BCG (Bank giro credit), if this transaction to your account has been completed, you have more funds available. If not, then you will have to wait the remainder of the 3 working days.

that's not what i'm asking. i meant, on my sfe account, the payments have been approved, but not scheduled
Moved to student financial support

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending