The Student Room Group

interview in Malaysia

I contacted with Cambridge admission office and they said that the number of applicants who want to be interviewed in Malaysia is almost 3 or 4 times than they can afford. So how will they select such a small number of candidates from them? (of course Malaysian applicants will get priority).
Original post by asif144
I contacted with Cambridge admission office and they said that the number of applicants who want to be interviewed in Malaysia is almost 3 or 4 times than they can afford. So how will they select such a small number of candidates from them? (of course Malaysian applicants will get priority).

Hello! I'm a Malaysian applicant as well and just received my invitation to interview two days ago. How about you?From what I know, as long as you have met the entry requirements, have a reasonably good PS and a "realistic chance" of getting in, you'll be called for the interview.
Reply 2
Original post by Infelicific
Hello! I'm a Malaysian applicant as well and just received my invitation to interview two days ago. How about you?From what I know, as long as you have met the entry requirements, have a reasonably good PS and a "realistic chance" of getting in, you'll be called for the interview.

Great!!

I am also invited to attend the interview on 23rd October. Also there will be a maths assessment test the day before the interview. Hope to meet you there.
Original post by asif144
Great!!

I am also invited to attend the interview on 23rd October. Also there will be a maths assessment test the day before the interview. Hope to meet you there.

Congratulations! Mine is on the 24th. I see. So you'll be applying for Mathematics? My written assessment is also on the 22nd, albeit for Law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending