Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

are these unis fun?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

hey all,
    looking to apply to unis for geog this year. the unis I have put down as options are Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and East Anglia
    My grades last year were CCD, however one of thes Cs were in an a2 so my AS grades were C and D. I pln to retake a module for the a2 I have already done and am aiming high for my other subjects.
    Just wanted to ask, whats the likelihood of me getting an offer?
    Also, which of these unis is most fun? cos I wanna have a good time at uni too so this is important to me lol
    also, im really interested in doing a year abroad too, its part of the degree at bham, Manchester and uea so does anybody have any advice about whether its worth to do a year abroad and if its fun?
    thanks for the help
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.