The Student Room Group

(O42R)*Higher*Officer Caseworkers*(Tax*Professional and*Operational*Delivery)

New thread for the current 042R internal /external vacancies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Be Lucky
New thread for the current 042R internal /external vacancies

Thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by Filedundermisc
Thank you!

No probs...I've previously got sift results from CSJOBS on a Saturday and a friend got theirs on sunday ...

Have you noticed the number of vacancies has changed in the external advert from 1000 to 500 and the new applicant booklet has been updated.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Any news? Still waiting
Reply 4
Nothing yet..No news is good news.Hope is still alive.
No probs...I've previously got sift results from CSJOBS on a Saturday and a friend got theirs on sunday ...

Have you noticed the number of vacancies has changed in the external advert from 1000 to 500 and the new applicant booklet has been updated.

Yes i saw, very telling. Might mean a lot of internals made it through
Reply 6
Not very confident.I dont think i did enough work on the competencies.
Not very confident.I dont think i did enough work on the competencies.

Well hopefully, based on feedback you can edit them and apply to the external one. Thats my plan
Reply 8
Hey, I've also applied to the internal HO role! Are we allowed to apply for the external one for the same HO position?
Reply 9
Well hopefully, based on feedback you can edit them and apply to the external one. Thats my plan

Unfortunately,I don't have the basic qualifications requirements for the external exercise.But i am sure other vacancies of this size will come up again.I think from reading the threads the has been 4/5 exercises since last September 2015.
Unfortunately,I don't have the basic qualifications requirements for the external exercise.But i am sure other vacancies of this size will come up again.I think from reading the threads the has been 4/5 exercises since last September 2015.

That was me last year, i went to evening college to get my gcse maths C
Reply 11
That was me last year, i went to evening college to get my gcse maths C

True ,I hear you mate.what ever needs to be done.
Reply 12
Double post
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Results are out guys.I got a 3 unfortunately.My first attempt will definately keep trying.
Results are out guys.I got a 3 unfortunately.My first attempt will definately keep trying.

Same!
Reply 15
I got all 4 and 4, which is a pass. But was still rejected. Seems their are upping their standards. Gonna be tough now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by QE5
I got all 4 and 4, which is a pass. But was still rejected. Seems their are upping their standards. Gonna be tough now.

Did they mark all 4 competencies or just the first 2.
Reply 17
I've scored 4 and 5 and was still also rejected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you guys get your results?
Reply 19
Did they mark all 4 competencies or just the first 2.

just the first 2. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest