I keep losing GF's

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
I gone through 13 so far this year.

With my pros of having:
A nuclear Bunker
A great personality
Good Looks

I seem to get all the gals. But I can no longer get one since my rep was ruined at college as I was dating 5 gals and had to dump them all and they found out I was dating them all.....

Now how do I find the "1" ?

You lucked out in other departments.
Well I was obviously using a figure of speech...

now why would you add a gif of that fat stupid thing

I sure want beyond the best.

No wonder you have no GFs m8
No seriously (lol yes I can be serious :rofl:), do you treat these GFs correctly? Sir do you really have no clue why they don't stay or do you have a few ideas? Do tell Monsieur :holmes:
So let me get this straight, you have a useable ROC post and you're asking why you keep losing them? How are you actually restraining them down there and are you remembering to lock the hatch when you exit?.....please tell me it does lock?
Reply 23
Original post by joey11223
So let me get this straight, you have a useable ROC post and you're asking why you keep losing them? How are you actually restraining them down there and are you remembering to lock the hatch when you exit?.....please tell me it does lock?

Well this would simply be a creepy move. It has a lock but I could never do this.
Well this would simply be a creepy move. It has a lock but I could never do this.

Hmm fair enough fair enough.

Have you shown them it though? Chicks love the fallout shelters.
Reply 25
Hmm fair enough fair enough.

Have you shown them it though? Chicks love the fallout shelters.

Yes! But I gotta be careful because if Farmer Dad finds out I have got the keys or a GF my access will be fully removed and the GF turned away.
Yes! But I gotta be careful because if Farmer Dad finds out I have got the keys or a GF my access will be fully removed and the GF turned away.

Hmm so your Dad doesn't want you having a girlfriend?
Reply 27
Hmm so your Dad doesn't want you having a girlfriend?

Yeah, He turned 4 away , I lost 5 at College , And the other 4 just left.
:curious:

Spoiler

The answers simple. Be patient and don't go through girls quicker than mints XD Get to know someone and don't date for the hell of it.

You come across as a bit into yourself and not really valuing the girls you date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending