Your life sounds gr8 right now
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
Your life sounds gr8 right now

tell me about it
Reply 5
How old?
Reply 6
wow man, doubt anyone knows the answer to that as people are generally not supposed to drink etc. when your pregnant, it just damages the baby but heck your gonna kill it...not to sound... anywho. What's the point anyways if your hangovers are already bad, logically speaking its gonna be the same having the same effects on both you and your unborn child. Also, if it hurts you a lot, it would be worse for the baby due to all the sciency stuff that i don have time to go into
Reply 7
Original post by 303Pharma
for f.ucks sake

yeah get s.hit faced and kill a potential human genius

{ caveat: i'm still pro-choice. But any woman that becomes pregnant did it on purpose. women have like 23 different types of contraception to a man's 2 (condom or keep it in your pants). If you conceived and don't want the child... well you are a failed f.ucking s.hitty human being }

totally agree with you on that mate, but some simply don't give to craps
Living the life lmao
Reply 9
I can understand you don't want the baby and that's fine. You shouldn't be drinking whilst you're pregnant.
Original post by Anonymous
suck a d****

thanks bye

lol ain't your actually not serious, instead of thinking about what your gonna do about this LIFE CHANGING action that your about to take your criticising others for having a very reasonable point and thinking about drinking till kingdom come.
suck a d****

thanks bye

Yeah get fertilised because you're to f.ucking stupid to use birth control. Then just murder the foetus gestating inside your womb.

Ten years from now when sex bots are visually and tactile indistinguishable to humans. And artificial wombs have become a regular method of gestation, as much as so called test tube babies became

Guess what happens ?

monopoly gone... free market kicks in... bye bye.
I specifically said in the post "Do not lecture me about the effects of the baby" if you cannot read then that is not my fault.

Now **** off this thread if you can't contribute to what I'm actually asking.

:congrats::colone: wow, sorry mate, i won't lie though I was just pointing out one very significant fact. anyhow I actually did try to help if you read one of my previous postsAnywho its try and i get you, it's not my life and flipping heck it never will be.
Yeah get fertilised because you're to f.ucking stupid to use birth control. Then just murder the foetus gestating inside your womb.

Ten years from now when sex bots are visually and tactile indistinguishable to humans. And artificial wombs have become a regular method of gestation, as much as so called test tube babies became

Guess what happens ?

lol i dont get what your saying but it sounds smart
for f.ucks sake

yeah get s.hit faced and kill a potential human genius

{ caveat: i'm still pro-choice. But any woman that becomes pregnant did it on purpose. women have like 23 different types of contraception to a man's 2 (condom or keep it in your pants). If you conceived and don't want the child... well you are a failed f.ucking s.hitty human being }

Wow, tell us how you really feel.

Guess what happens ?

Why don't you shut it?

Also you sound a little delusional, I'd get that checked out. :s-smilie:
Original post by spanker
Wow, tell us how you really feel.

I feel orange, with a splash of apple juice, and a hint of fresh ground mint, freshly sieved nutmeg, and a little dash of ground cardamom powder.

How do you feel? feely feel monitor?
oh f-it. i'm going to troll youtube and 4chan. you people are lame!
(edited 7 years ago)
??
oh f-it. i'm going to troll youtube and 4chan. you people are lame!
Original post by QueenVic
??

:badger:

Latest