The Student Room Group

My chances to get into University of Bristol?

Hi there,

I'm a year 13 student, who's doing a mixture of a BTEC and A level.

I'm doing a Diploma in Business and A level Maths and predicted D*D & an A I would like to put down Bristol University Interested in Economic and Finance or Economics and Managament, the entry requirements for it is AAA-AAB having an A in maths, but i've heard people have an equal chance getting into Bristol with a BTEC as long as they get an A in Maths?

I also enquired about this and emailed Bristol University and they said 'A BTEC is equivalent to one A level'

Has anyone ever been in a similar situation or know anyone who has or is? I would really like to put Bristol has my first choice hoping i get an offer.
Reply 1
Original post by bhfn
Hi there,

I'm a year 13 student, who's doing a mixture of a BTEC and A level.

I'm doing a Diploma in Business and A level Maths and predicted D*D & an A I would like to put down Bristol University Interested in Economic and Finance or Economics and Managament, the entry requirements for it is AAA-AAB having an A in maths, but i've heard people have an equal chance getting into Bristol with a BTEC as long as they get an A in Maths?

I also enquired about this and emailed Bristol University and they said 'A BTEC is equivalent to one A level'

Has anyone ever been in a similar situation or know anyone who has or is? I would really like to put Bristol has my first choice hoping i get an offer.

If you meet the entry requirements you are very likely to get an offer.

And, by the way, the order of your choices makes no difference. The universities don't know your order, and don't know the other universities on your application at this stage at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You have a good chance of getting an offer, definitely apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending