The Student Room Group

Is it worth moving sixth form to do a politics A-level?

Its quite late in the term, but i was considering moving sixth form in order to do a politics a-level. I feel like this is a subject i would do fairly well at but am not sure if it's worth doing since i am happy where i am now. My current choices are English lit, history, econ and media. I feel that i could potentially do better in politics though as it is something that i do background research into anyway. Would it be worth moving to potentially get better grades? I'd be moving from a grammar to another grammar just so you know.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Sorry, I'm a little confused. How do i post in the subject forum? I can't see anything that lets me do that.

Quick Reply

Latest