The Student Room Group

Architecture or Product Design Engineering/ S6 Course choice

I'm currently in 5th year and studying 5 Highers (Art & Design, English, Geography, Maths and Spanish) I'm starting to think more seriously about what I want to do when I leave school and the first course that really stood out to me was Architecture and I'm on track for the entry requirements for that. I've now thought about Product Design Engineering which also seems interesting, but I would need to take Physics as a crash Higher in S6 if I wanted to do that, but I also want to do AH Art, Spanish and Maths. So my first question would be: Is that combination of subjects manageable and how hard is it to crash Physics? (I got an A in Nat 5 Maths (95%) and Chemistry) and I'd also like to know which course anyone would recommend? Would anyone studying either like to give input? and finally would it be possible to somehow word a personal statement to apply for both courses? Because there are only 2 universities I would actually want to do Product Design Engineering (Glasgow and Strathclyde) and I would probably put Architecture for my other 3 choices.
Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest