The Student Room Group

Learning Disability Nursing Applicants 2017

Anyone applying to study LD nursing?😊

Scroll to see replies

I am :smile:
Which Universities have you chosen?
Reply 2
I've applied to Chester, Coventry, University of South Wales, De Montfort and Northampton. Have an interview at Northampton on Wednesday morning! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iv'e applied to Northampton, Coventry, De Montfort and Birmingham.
Where are you from?
Good luck with your interview!! :smile: And can you please tell me how the interview was Lol.
Reply 4
I'm from South Wales, and thank you very much 😊 I'm really nervous but they've sent me a lot of information about what to expect. Yeah I will definitely keep you posted afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!:smile:
Which University is your first choice?
Reply 6
I'm not sure yet really just waiting to see where I get offers from first, but I'm edging towards Chester. Yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I live in Northampton and my mum wants me to go to Northampton Uni, but I don't really mind.
Reply 8
What's Northampton uni like? I haven't been to an open day or anything so not sure what to expect really haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its alright I guess lol.
I haven't been to other universities yet so idk if its better or not if you get what i mean Lol
how old are you if you don't mind me asking
Reply 10
Yeah I know what you mean! I'm 18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right Lol :u: Im 17
Hi could you tell me how the interview was at Northampton University?

I've got an interview in 2 weeks with them:smile:
Reply 13
Hi, yeah the interview is so so relaxed and informal. Everyone there was so friendly and it felt more like a chat where they just want to get to know you than a proper interview. My advice would just be just to prepare thoroughly using the information they give you beforehand and know why you specifically want to study LD nursing and you'll be fine - they offered me a place even though I was rushing through some questions because of nerves! Good luck in yours, I'm sure you'll do great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
Don't seem to be to many around up to now 😊 I'm applying for Coventry,Birmingham,de montford,Northampton and Hartford...... how was both your interviews. I'm an older learner so I'm feeling the nerves now 🙈
Reply 15
I may be a bit late lol, I have been offered a place at UWE for learning disability nursing :smile:
Original post by kgminers
I may be a bit late lol, I have been offered a place at UWE for learning disability nursing :smile:

Where else did you apply 😊 I have had offers for BCU, de Montfort and Northampton. I withdrew from my other 2 as these were my top 3. x
Reply 17
Original post by Marypoppins28
Where else did you apply 😊 I have had offers for BCU, de Montfort and Northampton. I withdrew from my other 2 as these were my top 3. x

I only applied for UWE as it's the closest that offers the course, and I live on most southerly point of Cornwall. Set my heart on it and got my place. :smile:
Hi, im applying to LD nursing in Nothampton, coventry, Chester and DMU and ive noticed most of you are applying to the same places :smile:
I have accepted DMU as my firm choice now and Northampton also as back up.
How many interviews do you have left and which ones your favourite 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending