Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Car parking problem

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

I hear that Warick effectively fails to cater for those who can't afford public transport/ accommodation on campus and that there are very very few car parking places.

I can't really afford accommodation on campus, but I could drive in from where I live currently, public transport is not an option because:
    It would take close to 1.5 hours
    It would cost wayyy too much
    I would have to drive to somewhere I could catch a bus/train as there are no public transport routes near me (then pay for parking presumably)

I also need a car at uni for sporting activities (I compete in sailing internationally and go freediving when I can)

Would my predicament help me getting to warwick? Because I love the course there (PAIS) and I really want to go there, but I need to do it cheaply.

Hi, the best thing to do is phone them up and see what they can do. Your case is strong so they should be able!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.