The Student Room Group

What call of duty game is the most popular online?

I'm thinking of getting back into Cod multiplayer but I dunno which is the most populated/ popular.

I know MW3 was still played for ages after it came out even after other games came out after it.
MW2 (Xbox 360) is still being played by those of us who rightfully hail is as the best multiplayer COD to ever be released. People ***** about hacking and ****, but you get maybe one hacker out of every 20 or so games, which is less than it used to be.

MW3 couldn't hold a match to it, let alone a candle.
Just wait for the new one aka COD4 remastered and if u preorder it u get a piece of **** aka infinite warfare with it
Reply 3
Original post by Drunk Punx
MW2 (Xbox 360) is still being played by those of us who rightfully hail is as the best multiplayer COD to ever be released. People ***** about hacking and ****, but you get maybe one hacker out of every 20 or so games, which is less than it used to be.

MW3 couldn't hold a match to it, let alone a candle.

So I should get MW2?
Original post by Longshot002
So I should get MW2?

On 360? Sure.

Gotta be honest, it's not that populated. Pretty much the only games people play are TDM and Ground War, but COD is COD, and you'll always find a lobby (though depending on the time of day you might be waiting a while).
Original post by Longshot002
So I should get MW2?

Cod4 cod5 mw2 all hacked no point playing cos there will be that one knob with invisibility god mode

Bo1 boring no one plays it

Mw3 fun but no one plays it

Bo2 Good probs some play it

Ghosts = worst "cod" ever, disgrace

Bo3- Very good lots of people still play it since its the most recent one i stopped tho, time to revise, have a kd of 3.7 😎 Was ranked 1 on Snd weekly leaderboards
Reply 6
Original post by Nuggetsarelife
Cod4 cod5 mw2 all hacked no point playing cos there will be that one knob with invisibility god mode

Bo1 boring no one plays it

Mw3 fun but no one plays it

Bo2 Good probs some play it

Ghosts = worst "cod" ever, disgrace

Bo3- Very good lots of people still play it since its the most recent one i stopped tho, time to revise, have a kd of 3.7 😎 Was ranked 1 on Snd weekly leaderboards

So either black ops 3 or the new one, got it.

Quick Reply

Latest