The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Will Durham consider my application?

Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask if Durham would (at all) accept my application even though I would be talking about international business management (n120) as that's what I am mainly applying for. They only teach business management.
Predicted grades are AAA
Reply 1
They should do as long as you have decent grades, bearing in mind Durham to the best of my knowledge put quite a bit of emphasis on GCSE grades.

I suspect that Durham does at least some modules on the international side of business management so I think it would be quite easy to slip in appropriate references to it in your personal statement so as to please all of your choices.
(edited 7 years ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hey @ed98
I was thinking about doing geography at Durham, I like the course content and the collegiate aspect to it as well.For my GCSE, I achieved A*,A, 3 B's and 3 C's. I know there not the best and it worries me. For my AS level results (AAABC), I got A in Business Studies, A in Religious Studies, A in Geography, B in History and finally a C in General studies (not that anyone cares about that ). My predicted grades are A*AA

What about me do you think my grades are good enough ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending