The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naruke
Have you considered the fact that it may be ridiculously easy?

Well, maths and further maths cannot be considered A-levels due to how easy both of them are. You could just say I take 4 A-levels which is the norm for brits.

You don't sound very logical, yet you boast about maths being easy. Let me explain this flaw. It's not a fact that it is ridiculously easy, it's just that, perhaps for you and some other gifted people it's ridiculously easy. That doesn't mean it's ridiculously easy as a whole.

Because it's ridiculously easy for you, is not justification for why it's so easy. I understand however, that you asked the question because you didn't have any justification.

On the other hand, there was a thread called
"Why is A-level maths SO much harder than every other A-level? " by Iw8.

Maybe you have some inferiority complex with him. No offense though.
Reply 21
Original post by RDKGames
Then do STEP.

Please leave this thread and don't ever come back
Original post by Naruke
I'm stupid because I find A-level maths ridiculously easy?

The person answered your question, yet you did not realise that.

instead you reminded them you wanted an answer to your question.

Also your statement is contradictory lmao. Again let me spell this one out for you cuz your pretty slow.

You say A level maths is super easy, implying an idiot could do it, now you ask a rhetorical question where your saying your smart because you find A level maths so easy.

I'm out, don't have time for talking to some retard.
virgin i take it?
Reply 24
Original post by Kira Yagami
What exam board did you do?

And this of course is a subjective thing. Most people would say Maths is the hardest A level along with Chemistry and Physics.
Are they? I was thinking of doing all three along with further maths. :s-smilie:
hmm i understand where you're coming from cos i find maths the easiest subject out of my A level choices, but everyone has different strengths and weaknesses... :redface:
Reply 26
Original post by whydoidothis?
x

Original post by corbynlover69
x

Original post by Kiritsugu
x

Original post by Kira Yagami
x

Hello all,

It seems I've angered a lot of you, which wasn't my intention at all. I recently received a message explaining to me that a lot of people are just born dumb, have low IQs and as a result are unable to comprehend the simplest of things. I'd like to apologise and say I now understand why a lot of you are frustrated with my post. If I could delete this thread, I really would.

Sorry again

:biggrin::u:
(edited 7 years ago)
You're brilliant at maths well done you. I find maths pretty easy too and enjoyable and I think a lot more people than you think probably agree. The way you've worded it is just braggy and pretentious. You might wanna curb this little arrogant attitude you have, because in reality you're just another smart kid. Why not try something different and be a smart humble kid? :smile:
Original post by Naruke
Hello all,

It seems I've angered a lot of you, which wasn't my intention at all. I recently received a message explaining to me that a lot of people are just born dumb, have low IQs and as a result are unable to comprehend the simplest of things. I'd like to apologise and say I now understand why a lot of you are frustrated with my post. If I could delete this thread, I really would.

Sorry again

:biggrin::u:

so thats a yes?
Reply 29
Original post by corbynlover69
so thats a yes?

In response to?
Reply 30
lol at typical TSR cancer: look at me I'm good at A-Level maths whopeeeee I'm a social retard in real life with no future prospects.

Get a life, lots of us find A-Level maths easy (most of us would probably think you're sh*t at maths), doesn't mean we need to make pretentious loser threads about it.
I won't lie out of my A levels maths is the easiest however that's probably just because I'm good at it. A lot of people struggle with it which is why you get people getting U grades. So you can't say it's the easiest for everyone.

Also saying a 7 year old got an A* doesn't mean every single 7 year old watever year old would get the same grade so saying someone of a young age did well doesn't prove it's easy.
If every 7 year old could get an A* in it then it would be easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kinda agree that for a lot of people, A level maths is easy(ish) but for a lot of people it's really hard, so is a well respected qualification. Instead of bragging about how easy you find it, why not thank Yeezus for your 2 free A*'s? Also you literally picked the singular worst place in the world to brag about how ez A level maths is, because there will be people on here much better than you.
Also why have you said you're doing 6 A levels on this thread and 4 on others?
what an attention seeker :bebored:
Reply 34
Original post by k.russell
Also you literally picked the singular worst place in the world to brag about how ez A level maths is, because there will be people on here much better than you.

This^ :lol:
Reply 35
Original post by Zacken

Get a life, lots of us find A-Level maths easy

When you say 'us' I hope you're not referring to yourself, because if I remember correctly you failed one of your mechanics modules horrendously.

Original post by Zacken

I'm a social retard in real life

Social retard?:biggrin:

Do I have 18,816 posts on TSR?

Original post by Zacken

(most of us would probably think you're sh*t at maths)

I'm sure there are also mathematicians who think you're sh*t at maths to :tongue:
Reply 36
Original post by Naruke

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4125227

Aww, I remember back when you had to beg me for help on TSR <3<3<3 for something as simple as S2 :rofl:

How far you've come
Reply 37
Original post by Zacken

Aww, I remember back when you had to beg me for help on TSR <3<3<3 for something as simple as S2 :rofl:

How far you've come

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Reply 38
Original post by Zacken

How far you've come

English isn't my first language so i misread the question
Reply 39
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63196481&t=3930225#post63196481

hahahahah you can't even solve a quadratic, mate why you making dumb threads like this if you're not even good at maths??

Latest