The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

114242:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

Can't believe we lost Ethan just had to post didn't he :colonhash: we were so close :banghead:
Sh*t happens. Next time we need to plan. That was a little impromptu. But, there were a few new people there who might be interested in CTAM: so it's a good recruiting ground.

In the words of the Beatles: Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
114237You're welcome. We're making a go of it on the mod count, fancy giving us a hand?

I saw that - thanks for the tag :smile:

Unfortunately I didn't get there on time and noticed that Ethan had stopped us :mad: :frown:

I'm still not happy with him over what happened on Friday :mad:

(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
112425Sh*t happens. Next time we need to plan. That was a little impromptu. But, there were a few new people there who might be interested in CTAM: so it's a good recruiting ground.

In the words of the Beatles: Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on.

Hiya, can we have a quick edit please? Wrong thousand :wink:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Hiya, can we have a quick edit please? Wrong thousand Thanks
Yeah I know (I was just recruiting from the mod thread)
Original post by Ethan100
Hi there, welcome to CTAM.
Original post by 04MR17
114248Yeah I know (I was just recruiting from the mod thread)

Awesome :smile: hopefully we get more people posting! Also thanks for the edits :smile:

Original post by mr T 999

Thanks and yeah I already added to as my win in 100 stats

Awesome, that's sorted that one out then :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Yep - and don't worry, I am sure that, as time passes, you will become more organized in the future. :smile:
In regards to achieving things today - hasn't happened yet; will hopefully happen this afternoon/evening :smile:
In regards to the Great Transfer; I shall let you know how that goes. It will require both laptops on at the same time (the Acer to display what programs I need to install, and the HP to install them onto), along with all of my software CDs.
The rest of the area is lit up reasonably well; however, the 1/4 mile area that I mentioned (basically the whole of the High Street) is only covered by 3 lamps, that are spaced far too far apart - I wouldn't want to let my kids or pets (if I had any) be out there unsupervised, as they could easily be knocked over due to the drivers not seeing them! Doh :doh:

Hopefully, I will! :wink:

If you don't achieve what you desired, today, try not to feel too disheartened; you can try again tomorrow. :yep: :heart:

Thank you, I really appreciate it - it may be a procrastination type task, however - you will feel a great sense of accomplishment upon finishing it! :h: Ah, so the likes of Microsoft Office, etc?

That is ridiculous! I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way, as I would feel the same in that situation. :yep: :doh:

You deserve a :five:! :wink:

:moon:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest