The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Axel_Foley
I was just wondering as well, that stuff you said about selling, you offered me some, have you made the offer to anybody else on here before you did to me?

Plus, although I know you hate me posting here, what if I invite my friends to post on CTAM but on their own devices?

Nope, not made anyone else an offer for it.

As for your friends, if they disrupt the boards and have virtually the same posting style, they'll likely be picked up on. If they post with good intentions, they'll likely be fine.

Original post by spotify95
You've certainly helped us along :smile:

uh ok sure :/
And TSR isn't kind on low power devices like my tablet, I always get unresponsive script warnings when trying to use TSR on my tablet. :colonhash:

I know that TSR tends to use quite a lot of battery on my phone and tablet, and displays a lot of ads too.

I know that TSR tends to use quite a lot of battery on my phone and tablet, and displays a lot of ads too.

In fact once, my tablet had to be rebooted when I tried to post a number here, as the entire system froze! :banghead: Then when I rebooted, I noticed it had posted the number but turned out to be incorrect due to being ninjahed and a nice message from you 'warning' me to edit my number or else! :rofl:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
uh ok sure :/

(edited 7 years ago)
:moon:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999
Can you edit this out I'm going to copy and paste it on my (2nd post) so it will better and easier for others to see
Have done so. I'm going through all the pages to see what I've missed when I watched the news.
Yes of course spotify will be the overall best counter I meant that I got the 10,000 post 4 times now which is what counts. He's not getting my hard earned 10,000 post win :noway:
That there was a joke in itself. You can measure 'best counter' in a number of different ways. E.g. I think that I was the best counter in the previous thread because I had the most posts. I did not try and take it away from you, it's just a different thing.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
you can have a PRSOM as well for good measure Monsieur
Now I feel compelled to PRSOM this!
Can I sue @04MR17 if I accidentally step in dog poo and ruin new shoes I might be wearing?
No. Because you're already a TSR criminal:u:
pinkteddyx64 is not included due to being a multi time PBU with over 200 accounts to date.
He's a PBPBU!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PerplexingGeode
Thank you for the mention, my lovely - it is much appreciated. Of course, there should be an award for you, dedicated to your commitment and passion towards CTAM, too.
110,100:king1:
PRSOMs all round!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest