The Student Room Group

i may like him..

so basically ive just started at a new sixth form and made lots of friends and in my economics class there is this guy who i think is cute so i told my friends but his friends overheard (i didnt realise) and then later on when i walked past one of his friends he smirked at me like i know u like my friend type of smirk....i do kind of like this guy but would need to get to know him obvs...now i want to know if u were the guy i think is cute and your friends told u a girl said u were cute (btw my friend say im attractive but i dont think im that attractive) what would you be thinking? btw i havent spoken to the guy i think is cute...
Original post by sophiahello
so basically ive just started at a new sixth form and made lots of friends and in my economics class there is this guy who i think is cute so i told my friends but his friends overheard (i didnt realise) and then later on when i walked past one of his friends he smirked at me like i know u like my friend type of smirk....i do kind of like this guy but would need to get to know him obvs...now i want to know if u were the guy i think is cute and your friends told u a girl said u were cute (btw my friend say im attractive but i dont think im that attractive) what would you be thinking? btw i havent spoken to the guy i think is cute...

Why don't you just go and speak to him, what's the worse that can happen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending