The Student Room Group

Maths Topics GCSE 2017?

What are the topics in Maths that I need to learn for this years GCSE's, I would ask the teacher but I'm afraid that won't get me anywhere, I have bad anxiety about taking my GCSE's in 2017 and need to know what to revise exactly, if you could direct me to a website or tell me yourself I would be ever so grateful.
Original post by Zoe Lea
What are the topics in Maths that I need to learn for this years GCSE's, I would ask the teacher but I'm afraid that won't get me anywhere, I have bad anxiety about taking my GCSE's in 2017 and need to know what to revise exactly, if you could direct me to a website or tell me yourself I would be ever so grateful.

Depending on what exam board you are doing, you can go on their website and check the specification which can give you some guide on what to revise.
Original post by Zoe Lea

The mathsgenie web site lists the topics and has revision resources for each of them
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest