The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Transferring into second year pharmacy ..HELP!!!

Does anyone know what my chances of transferring into second year of pharmacy from first year at Ulster will be ? I want to transfer to Brighton, or portsmouth, or anything in England tbh. I know the "big" uni's like UCL do not allow that, I would have to start from first year again, but if anyone has heard or knows of anyone who did this or if this is in any way possible PLEASE let me know!! (I am also trying to contact individual universities as well)
Original post by sookie17
Does anyone know what my chances of transferring into second year of pharmacy from first year at Ulster will be ? I want to transfer to Brighton, or portsmouth, or anything in England tbh. I know the "big" uni's like UCL do not allow that, I would have to start from first year again, but if anyone has heard or knows of anyone who did this or if this is in any way possible PLEASE let me know!! (I am also trying to contact individual universities as well)

Hi Susan from the Information Centre here. I am sorry but I have checked with our
admissions team here and for Pharmacy I'm afraid we won't consider a transfer :frown:

Sorry we can't help , good luck in finding a place :frown::frown:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending